Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). You’ve come to the correct spot if you want to install stock firmware on your Galaxy J7 Pro. We’ll show you how to install stock firmware on your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro today. We’ll utilize the ODIN tool, which is officially supplied by Samsung for flashing Stock ROM on Samsung devices. The ODIN tool is often used to flash stock firmware on Samsung devices. As a result, we’ll use the same tool to flash stock firmware on the Galaxy J7 Pro in this method.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro has a 5.5-inch display with a 1080 x 1920-pixel resolution. It works on Mali-T830 MP1 Graphics and is powered by an octa-core Exynos 7870 Octa CPU with 3 GB of RAM. The smartphone has 32/64 GB of internal memory that can be extended with a microSD card up to 256 GB. For selfie enthusiasts, the Galaxy J7 Pro has a 13 MP rear camera with an aperture of f/1.7 and a 13 MP front-facing camera. The smartphone comes preloaded with Android 7.1 Nougat and is powered by a 3600mAh battery.
ODIN is used to flash stock firmware on the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro. Before proceeding with the instructions below, make sure you have all of the pre-requisite files downloaded.
- Supported for: Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro model only.
- Samsung Kies software Download from above and install it on your PC.
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers on your PC as well.
- You have to install the latest ODIN Flash Tool on your PC.
- A Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable is required.
- Keep your device fully charged or above 60%.
- Take a complete Backup of Phone Data Without Root.
- You will also need to enter into the Samsung Download Mode.
How To Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Phone Using Odin:
- For your Galaxy machine, download the appropriate stock firmware.
- Extract the firmware zip file’s contents.
- The extracted files would be in the “.tar” or “.tar.md5” file formats.
- Now, on your computer, download and extract the Odin tool.
5. Open the extracted folder and click on the Odin.exe file.
6. You need to connect your Galaxy device to the PC while it is in Download Mode.
7. When you attach your phone to Odin, the CO port will light up.
8. Click the AP button and select the firmware.
9. Work out the same method for BL, CP, and CSC.
10.Keep in mind that using a standard CSC file will wipe out all of your results. Select the ‘HOME CSC‘ file to save the details.
11. In the Options tab, make sure to choose Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time.
12.To install the firmware on your Samsung smartphone, press the Start button.
13. That concludes our discussion. If the installation is complete, you will see a PASS code.
The following is a list of issues that you might encounter when using the Odin tool to install Samsung firmware. You will easily resolve the problem by following the steps outlined below:
- If Odin does not detect your device, make sure Kies is turned off and that you have the correct Samsung
- USB Drivers installed on your computer.
- Odin’s FAIL message: Make sure you have the right Odin tool installed and that you’re using the correct
- USB drivers. Force the system to shut down and restart from phase 1.
- The computer is stuck in a boot loop: Factory reset your computer by booting into the stock recovery. For a few seconds, hold the Volume Up + Home/Bixby button and the Power key together. Continue to hold the
- Power button when tapping the Volume Up key once on the No command pad.
- Then pick and confirm the Wipe data/factory reset button.