Samsung Galaxy Core Prime Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). Samsung began seeding a new firmware update for the Galaxy Core Prime today. G360FXXS1BQD2 is the build number for the latest OTA for Galaxy Core Prime. If your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime is running Stock Lollipop, you will receive the notification shortly. The update is delivered to all Galaxy Core Prime devices through OTA (over-the-air) in phases.
The newest build G360FXXS1BQD2 includes the February Security Patch from last year, which resolves many issues and improves the device’s reliability and speed. Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is still used in the upgrade. By following the below step-by-step instructions to flash the newest February Security Lollipop ROM on Galaxy Core Prime G360F, you can now experience the latest Android 5.0.1 Lollipop for Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM- G360F.
Table of Contents
Flash G360FXXS1BQD2 February Security Lollipop For Galaxy Core Prime G360F:
If you haven’t yet received notification of the latest update for your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, you can either manually check for it or follow our simple instructions on How to flash Lollipop G360FXXS1BQD2 For Samsung Galaxy Core Prime.
Update Via Samsung Kies:
You can upgrade your phone to all the latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to the latest February Security Patch update G360FXXS1BQD2 on Galaxy Core Prime G360F.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to February Security Patch Update:
- Supported for: Samsung Galaxy Core Prime model only.
- Samsung Kies software Download from above and install it on your PC.
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers on your PC as well.
- You have to install the latest ODIN Flash Tool on your PC.
- A Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable is required.
- Keep your device fully charged or above 60%.
- Take a complete Backup of Phone Data Without Root.
- You will also need to enter into the Samsung Download Mode.