Vivo Y21 2021 PD2139F Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). The newest firmware flash file for the Vivo Y21 2021 (PD2139F) powered by a Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 CPU is available in this guide. We’ll need a software called the SP Flash tool to install the firmware flash file, which may also be used to flash the stock ROM on your smartphone. The procedure is basic and straightforward. We’ve also included video and step-by-step tutorials to make flashing the official flash file even easier.
Table of Contents
Vivo Y21 2021 PD2139F Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
This method can be used to fix a bricked device, fix the lag or shuttering performance, unroot or bypass the FRP lock, and fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues. So, without wasting any more time, let’s have a better understanding of what a stock firmware flash file is.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The reasons why you should download and save the Vivo Y33s Stock ROM flash file to your PC are as follows.
- You can use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your device if it’s dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM can be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Vivo Y21 should be free of any spyware or adware.
- On the Vivo Y21, the boot loop can be fixed.
- Fix On the Vivo Y21, the app has unfortunately ceased working.
- Fix a network-related problem
- Using Magisk, patch the Boot image to the root directory.
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Vivo Y21, you can unroot it.
- Restore factory settings on Vivo Y21.
- Device Name: Vivo 21 PD2139YF
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G80
- Android Version: Android 11 with FuntouchOS 11.1
How to Install Vivo Y21 2021 PD2139F Flash File
You should download the firmware flash file before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo Y21. Then, on the PC, download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool. After you’ve completed them, you can move on to the instructions below. But first, let’s have a look at the relevance of Stock Firmware and the firmware specifics below.
- Supported device: Vivo Y21 PD2139F.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup using any of the methods listed below.
- Without the need for root access, you can backup all of your data.
- VCOM Drivers and Vivo USB Drivers are available for download.
Download Vivo Y21 2021 PD2139F Firmware Flash Files:
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: PD2139F_EX_A_3.2.19|
File Size: 4 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 11
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
To begin, you can use the official Vivo device recovery method to install the OTA stock ROM update. To install the OTA update on your Vivo device, go to the URL provided below.
Vivo Firmware Installation Guide for Any Vivo Smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool:
- Make sure you follow the instructions and download all of the necessary files and flash tools to your computer.
- To access the SP Flash Tool User Interface, run the flash tool exe file.
- In the scatter-loading section, select the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file.
- Click the Download button when you’ve loaded the file.
- To begin the stock ROM update procedure on your Vivo Y21 2021 PD2139YF, power off your smartphone and press and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up keys simultaneously while connecting your phone to a PC or laptop via USB cable. (Hold down the Volume Down and Up buttons until your computer recognizes the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Y21 2021 PD2139YF