Samsung A52s Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). You’ll discover how to flash stock firmware files on the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G in this tutorial. The Galaxy A52s 5G, like any other Android handset, can be flashed with many custom ROMs. A ROM alters the appearance and feel of a phone and, in some situations, improves battery life.
Table of Contents
Samsung A52s Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
While having custom firmware is beneficial, there may be instances when you need to revert to the stock ROM for a variety of reasons. A modified ROM, for example, may cause unanticipated problems and may even brick your phone completely (flashing the wrong firmware). In any event, knowing how to flash stock firmware on the Galaxy A52s 5G is always useful.
Why Flash Stock Firmware on the Galaxy A52s 5G
Users brick their phones when they install a ROM or mod that is not suitable for their phone model. When a phone is bricked, it enters a boot loop that is unfixable by a factory reset.
Flashing stock firmware files is a good technique to return your phone back to stock if you have modified the existing firmware or installed other mods. The new firmware will replace the old one and completely reset the system.
- To find out more about your phone’s software, go to Settings > About Phone > Software Information. To enable Developer Options, quickly tap Build Number 7 times.
- Tap on USB Debugging in Settings > Developer Options. This will let your phone interface with your computer, allowing the latest firmware to be installed.
- Enable OEM unlocking in Settings > Developer Options.
- Make sure you have at least 60% battery life remaining. Your phone will not switch off if it becomes stuck during the installation process.
- Samsung USB drivers for the Galaxy A52s 5G can be downloaded here.
To flash your phone, you’ll also need stock firmware. A firmware file can be obtained in a variety of ways. These files can be found in a variety of places. Frija is highly recommended for downloading the correct firmware for your Galaxy A52s 5G. It is the simplest method and the one with the fastest download speeds.
|Odin Flash Tool||Download|
Steps to Flash Stock Firmware on the Galaxy A52s 5G
This method is relatively risk-free. Fixing some of the most common faults with Samsung phones is a standard process. Please carefully follow the instructions in the tutorial below and do not skip any. If you do not follow the steps above, you risk bricking and damaging your phone beyond repair. If you break your phone, we are not responsible. Proceed alone at your own risk.
- Make sure to extract both the ODIN flashing tool and the Galaxy A52s 5G stock firmware files from the download links above.
- Run the ODIN file you just extracted.
- Go into Download Mode by turning off your phone. To do so, simultaneously press and hold the volume down + power buttons.
- Using the included USB cord, connect your phone to your computer. The ID: COM box in ODIN will become blue if the USB drivers are correctly installed.
- Select the extracted firmware button from the AP/PDA menu.
- Disable Re-Partition and activate Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time in the Options menu.
- Wait for the firmware to be installed on your Galaxy A52s 5G after pressing the Start button.
ODIN will display a green “PASS” text alongside the time it took to install the firmware once the installation procedure is complete. Before it boots up, the phone will automatically restart a few times. When the phone is turned on for the final time,