How to Activate VoLTE and VoWiFi on Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro. We’ll teach you how to enable VoLTE and VoWiFi on Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro devices in this detailed tutorial. Voice-over-LTE or WiFi has been increasingly popular in recent years. The numerous advantages associated with it are the basis for this. For example, even if there is no carrier network service, you could make a call via WiFi.
How to Activate VoLTE and VoWiFi on Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro
Similarly, you wouldn’t need to make any additional recharge only to get more speaking time. While most devices come with this technology, it is not always turned on by default. Unfortunately, the most recent Xiaomi flagships fell into this category as well. But don’t be concerned. On Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro devices, you may quickly enable VoLTE and VoWiFi using a simple workaround. And you’ll learn all about it in this guide. Follow the instructions as they are given.
- To enable VoLTE and VoWiFi on the Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro, you must first install the MIUI.eu global version.
- Make sure you have Magisk installed on your device.
- After that, click to Settings > About Phone > Reset Phone. 7 times tap on Build Number > Return to Settings > System > Advanced > Developer Options > USB Debugging should be enabled.
- To enable VoLTE and VoWiFi on Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro, connect your handset to your PC via USB cord and follow the steps below.
- Then, on your PC, download and install the Android SDK Platform Tools.
- Navigate to the platform-tools folder, then put CMD into the address bar and press Enter. The Command Prompt will open as a result of this.
- Now, in the CMD window, type the following command and press Enter:
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config diag,serial_cdev,rmnet,adb
- After that, PDC should be able to recognize your phone (if not install Qualcomm driver and check Device Manager).
- PDC (from the QPST tool) should be started on the PC.
- Deactivate the first two active profiles (sub0 and sub1) (mine was ROW Comercial).
- Select the sub0 and sub1 carriers, then click Activate.
- ROW Comercial should be removed (you need to remove it because after restarting the phone, the software will re-select it).
- Your phone must now be restarted.
- Enjoy the benefits of your voWiFi.
Please note that if the option in settings is hidden, this will just enable it. If the phone does not support VoLTE/VoWiFi, it will not work.
If the carrier does not verify or grant Xiaomi authorization to do so, Xiaomi will be unable to implement the feature. This is a time-consuming process to test.
If VoLTE/VoWiFi isn’t operating after turning it on in settings, it’s because your carrier’s config file hasn’t been created yet.
VoLTE was already enabled by default in my situation. Because Xiaomi already has the necessary config in the modem, I was able to enable VoWiFi with the third prop. It worked for me, and all I had to do was make the choice visible.
If the carrier agrees, it may be activated by default in the future.
This concludes the discussion. The procedures to enable VoLTE and VoWiFi on the Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro devices were as follows. Let us know in the comments area if you have any questions about the preceding procedures. Finally, here are some iPhone, PC, and Android Tips & Tricks that you should check out.