How To Unlock/Bypass FRP Lock On Samsung Smartphones. FRP (factory reset protection) is a security feature that makes it harder to utilize your stolen phone. That is a nice option, but it also comes with a headache. If you sell your phone to someone with FRP enabled, the person will be annoyed when they discover the phone is FRP locked. This approach will inquire about the last Google account used on the Android phone prior to the factory reset. So, if someone tries to factory reset data, it will be tough for them, and the user will be unable to do so.
How To Unlock/Bypass FRP Lock On Samsung Smartphones
If you use the correct Gmail account but the erroneous password three times while factory wiping data, your phone will be locked for nearly 72 hours. You’ll have to wait till later to try again. The question is how to utilize your Gmail account and Factory reset data with default settings if you bought a used phone and don’t know if it’s FRP enabled. For Samsung Android phones, we’ll show you a simple method for unlocking the phone’s FRP.
FRP Lock on Samsung Android Phones & Tablets Can Be Removed:
Android Lollipop pioneered the FRP option, and after witnessing how well it protected and secured users, later Android versions such as Marshmallow and Gingerbread adopted it as well. The built-in option is now available on the majority of phones.
- To begin, go to your phone’s settings by going to the home screen, selecting settings, security settings, and checking the unknown sources radio button.
Then, to unlock your phone’s FRP, download any tool; I use GSM Flasher.
- GSM flasher is a great alternative that is simple to use and can be used by anyone to unlock the FRP.
- Download it from our website; at the bottom of this post, you’ll find a link to the file.
- Unzip the file to your desktop, open the folder, then double-click the setup.exe file.
- Install this software on your computer and turn off your antivirus if it warns you that harmful software is being installed.
- Connect your phone to the computer where you installed the GSM Flasher after it has been installed.
- After you pick the port option in Windows, you will see the uninstall FRP option; select the model of the phone you are using. Choose the Samsung model you’re using.
- Select the Remove FRP option near the bottom of the model selection box.
- You’ll notice that your phone’s FRP has been unlocked. Now you can utilize it, add your own Gmail account, and everything will be yours.
- However, before using this or any other tool to remove FRP from your phone, make a backup of your device.
- Your data will not be lost in the event of an error.
How To Unlock Samsung Smartphones FRP Lock
You can use this approach to remove the FRP from any Samsung smartphone, but it’s a good idea to check whether your phone is FRP-enabled before purchasing it. A stolen phone can sometimes be handed over to you, and putting your own Gmail account with a password creates an alert to the original owner of the phone, which can lead to a legal battle.
You can either download the GSM flasher or any Samsung FRP Unlocker from our website. Get the file by clicking the download option at the bottom of this page. If the link is broken or has expired, please leave a comment in the space below.