Realme C2 RMX1942/RMX1945 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). We’ll show you how to get the stock ROM flash file for your Realme C2 and install it. The tutorial is basic and straightforward!
So, are you the proud owner of a Realme C2 smartphone? There’s no doubting that Realme produces some of the most impressive Android gadgets on the market. Now, in case you didn’t know, the Realme C2 is powered by a MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 CPU and runs Android 9.0 Pie on the inside. There are occasions when this type of gadget does not work properly. Anyway, it appears that you are having problems with your Realme C2.
Table of Contents
Realme C2 RMX1942/RMX1945 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
Installing the stock ROM on the Casper or any Android device, in general, is now one of the greatest solutions to repair any bugs or glitches. You may be experiencing sluggish issues, or you may have attempted to root your Realme C2 but failed miserably, bricking your device. So, in this post, we’ll show you how to install stock ROM on your Realme C2.
How to Install Stock ROM on Realme C2
We have listed some pretty simple ways to Install Stock ROM on Realme C2 in our Mobile Remarks tutorial. This tutorial is simple to follow and presented in a style that is understandable to beginners. You must follow the instructions in the correct order. Here’s how it works: first, you must download the Casper firmware file as well as the SP Flash Tool to your PC or laptop.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Realme C2:
- You can unbrick your bricked Realme C2.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Realme C2.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Realme C2
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6762
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Realme C2 Stock ROM Flash File
Let’s have a look at some of the prerequisites before we get started with the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme C2.
- Please keep in mind that this instruction is just for the Realme RMX1942/RMX1945.
- For this instruction, you’ll need a Windows laptop or PC.
- Make sure your Realme C2 battery is at least 60% charged.
- Taking a backup of your Android device is always a good idea.
- Any device may be used to back up an Android phone without rooting it.
- On an Android device with a Mediatek Chipset, make a backup of the IMEI and NVRAM.
- Create and restore a Nandroid backup using TWRP Recovery if you have it.
- Install the SP Flash program on your PC after downloading it.
- On your Windows PC, download and install the VCOM Driver.
- Install the most recent driver: Install the most recent version of the Realme USB drivers.
Instructions to Install via Recovery:
- To begin, download the ColorOS OTA and extract the zip file to your folder’s root directory.
- You must enter Recovery mode on your smartphone. How to boot into recovery on the Realme device is demonstrated in this video.
- Select a language in recovery mode.
- Now Select a package from the internal storage.
- To install the ColorOS OTA update on the Realme C2, choose the ColorOS OTA zip file and touch OK.
- Allow the installation procedure to finish. Once it’s completed! Enjoy the update when you’ve rebooted your device.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash tool
Here’s a step-by-step instruction on how to use SP Flash tools to install stock ROM on the Realme C2. Please carefully follow all of the instructions.
So there you have it, here is how you can flash Stock ROM to cure all the issues with your Realme C2. We hope you find this article helpful. If you run into any problems during the flashing procedure, please let us know in the comments. We will be delighted to help you. Thank you for visiting, and have a wonderful day!