Download and Install Realme All Model USB Drivers. You may download and install the newest Realme USB Drivers on your PC using this procedure. The smartphone market is bursting at the seams with new products. Realme, a BBK Electronics subsidiary, is one of the more recent additions to this list. This OEM has amassed a devoted following in a short period of time. It offers a long range of devices in its lineup that caters to both budget and luxury smartphone users. Oppo’s ColorOS was formerly utilized as the underlying customized Android OS overlay. But be aware that it comes with its own Realme UI (based on Android 10). While there is no disputing the numerous customizing options available, that is only the beginning.
Table of Contents
Download and Install Realme All Model USB Drivers
When you connect your Realme gadget to a PC through USB, you can do a lot of additional things. However, your PC must first identify your device in order to do so. The link is doomed until and until it happens. As a result, you wouldn’t be able to do even the most basic file transfers, let alone more advanced alterations. To ensure that your PC detects your Realme device, you’ll need to download and install the device-specific USB drivers. And this tutorial will assist you in doing so. But, before we get into the installation process, let’s have a look at what USB drivers are and the benefits they provide.
What are USB Drivers
As a result, many of our readers may be interested in learning more about these drivers. USB Drivers are a collection of software packages that assist your PC in recognizing and identifying the connected device. The problem is that there are several sorts of devices that may be connected to a computer. The list goes on and on, from keyboards and mice to camcorders, hard drives, and cellphones. Your PC, on the other hand, may have difficulty determining which of these devices is connected at any given time.
The USB drivers come into play at this point. Once you’ve loaded the USB drivers for your Realme device, the operating system on your PC should have no trouble recognizing it. As a consequence, you will be able to do the tasks you wish. In terms of the latter, USB drivers enable a user to perform a wide range of functions; let’s have a look at some of them.
Advantages of USB Drivers
While there are several benefits connected with these drivers, let us look at a few of the more notable. To begin, let’s look at the most commonly utilized file transfer option. You could practically transmit any sort of file, no matter how large it was. You may also use USB Tethering to connect your phone to your computer. This will allow you to connect your PC to the device’s internet. The MIDI option for communicating with musical instruments, as well as the PTP mode for uploading images via the camera software, are also simple to use.
Apart from that, users may make use of Android’s open-source ecosystem by unlocking the bootloader, flashing custom ROMs, installing a custom recovery like TWRP, or rooting their device using SuperSU or Magisk. They also run ADB and Fastboot instructions that are crucial. However, you’ll require the Android SDK Platform Tools and USB drivers to complete these activities successfully. Even the platform tools would be unable to perform any of their functions if the necessary USB drivers were not loaded.
As a result, every one of our readers should have a clear understanding of the significance of this program. On that point, you may now download the USB Drivers for your Realme device and follow the installation instructions.
List of Supported Realme USB drivers:
|Device Model Name||Download Links|
|Realme C11 (2021)||Download|
|Realme X7 Max 5G||Download|
|Realme Narzo 30 5G||Download|
|Realme Q3 Pro Carnival||Download|
|Realme Q3 Pro 5G||Download|
|Realme Q3 5G||Download|
|Realme Q3i 5G||Download|
|Realme GT Neo Flash||Download|
|Realme GT Neo||Download|
|Realme V13 5G||Download|
|Realme 8 Pro||Download|
|Realme 8 5G||Download|
|Realme C2 2020||Download|
|Realme 2 Pro||Download|
|Realme 3 Pro||Download|
|Realme C1 2019||Download|
|Realme X2 Pro||Download|
|Realme X50 Pro 5G||Download|
|Realme X50 5G||Download|
|Realme XT 730G||Download|
|Realme 5 Pro||Download|
|Realme Narzo 10A||Download|
|Realme Narzo 10||Download|
|Realme X3 Superzoom||Download|
|Realme X50 Pro Player||Download|
|Realme X50m 5G||Download|
|Realme 6 Pro||Download|
|Realme 7 Pro||Download|
|Realme X7 Pro Ultra||Download|
|Realme X7 Pro||Download|
|Realme V5 5G||Download|
|Realme Narzo 20||Download|
|Realme Narzo 20A||Download|
|Realme Narzo 20 Pro||Download|
|Realme Q2 Pro||Download|
|Realme 7 5G||Download|
|Realme 7 5G||Download|
|Realme V15 5G||Download|
|Realme V11 5G||Download|
|Realme Narzo 30A||Download|
|Realme Narzo 30 Pro||Download|
|Realme GT 5G||Download|
We will use the android winusb file for installation. The. inf extension denotes a Setup Information file. It’ll then let your PC recognize your Realme device, whether it’s in standard boot mode or Fastboot/Bootloader Mode because it’s part of the Android Bootloader Interface. With that being stated, there are a few things to keep in mind before proceeding with the instructions below.
To begin, make sure USB Debugging is turned on on your device. This is required to run the ADB commands and, as a result, boot your device into Fastboot Mode.
- Following that, we’d like to recommend that you download and install the Android SDK Platform Tools. This will install the ADB and Fastboot binaries required.
- After you’ve installed both of them, you can move on to installing the Realme USB Drivers.
Steps to Follow
1. Download and extract the USB drivers for your device that you downloaded in the last section.
2. If you’re working with Fastboot, you’ll need to first boot your device into that mode. Simply activating USB Debugging should be sufficient for users in ADB mode.
3. So, go to the platform-tools folder to start your device in Fastboot mode. Type CMD in the address bar of that folder’s address bar and press Enter.
4. The Command Prompt will open as a result of this. Connect your Realme device to your PC via a USB connection, then run the command below in the CMD window:
adb reboot bootloader
5. After that, your device will boot into Fastboot or Bootloader Mode.
6. Right-click on the Windows icon on your PC and search for Device Manager.
7. Then expand the Other Devices section by clicking on it. Your device will now be shown as Other or Unknown Device, with a yellow exclamation point next to it. This is due to the fact that the essential USB drivers are now missing on your computer.
8. So go ahead and right-click on the Other or Unknown Device and choose Update Drivers from the menu.
9. Select Browse my Computer for Updated Driver Software from the next choice that opens.
10. Select Allow me to choose from a list of device drivers on my computer next.
11.Then choose Show all devices from the device-type option and press the Next button.
12. After that, press the Have Disk button.
13. Select Browse and browse to the Realme USB drivers you extracted previously. Click Open after selecting the android winusb file.
14. Then, on the Android Bootloader Interface page, click the Next button in the bottom right corner.
15. The driver installation will begin as soon as you click Next. It should just take a few minutes to complete the procedure. When it’s finished, you’ll get a notification that says “Success.”
This brings us to the end of our tutorial on how to install Realme USB drivers on your PC. Simply follow the procedures outlined above, and you should have no problems connecting or identifying your device. However, if this occurs, please post your questions in the comments area below. Finally, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC Tips and Tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks you should look into.