Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935L Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). We’ve included the download link and instructions for installing the Samsung SM-G935L (Galaxy S7 Edge) firmware flash file using the Samsung Flash Tool on this page (Also known as Odin Flash Tool). Here you can find all of the stock firmware zip files for the Samsung SM-G935L in all of the supported locations.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935L Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
This instruction is for you if you wish to restore the device to its original factory firmware. You may use this tutorial to repair software-related issues like hard brick, soft brick, WiFi, or Bluetooth difficulties, correct lag or stutter, and even downgrade the device at any time.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935L Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: G935LKLU1APL1_G935LRUC1APL1_LUC_4File.zip
Build Number: G935LKLU1APL1
Android Version: 6.0.1
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935L
Let’s have a look at the pre-requisites before we get started with the procedures to install stock firmware on your Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Supported for: Samsung S7 Edge G935L model only.
- Samsung Kies software Download from above and install it on your PC.
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers on your PC as well.
- You have to install the latest ODIN Flash Tool on your PC.
- A Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable is required.
- Keep your device fully charged or above 60%.
- Take a complete Backup of Phone Data Without Root.
- You will also need to enter into the Samsung Download Mode.
- Download the Samsung S7 Edge SM-G935L flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
We hope you find this information to be useful. If you have any questions, please post them in the comments section below.