Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920G Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). In this article, we’ll show you how to use the Samsung flash tool to install the Samsung SM-N920G (Galaxy Note 5) flash file (also known as the ODIN flash tool). This page contains the official stock firmware file, drivers, and flash tool for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920G.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920G Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
You can always repair device software issues such as boot loop, lag, soft brick or hard brick, remove pattern lock, FRP lock, and many more by flashing the Stock ROM file.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920G Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: N920GUBU5CRH2_N920GZTO5CRH2_ZTO.zip
Build Number: N920GUBU5CRH2
Android Version: 7.0 Nougat
Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920G
Let’s have a look at the pre-requisites before we get started with the procedures to install stock firmware on your Samsung Note 5.
- Supported for: Samsung Note 5 SM-N920G model only.
- Samsung Kies software Download from above and install it on your PC.
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers on your PC as well.
- You have to install the latest ODIN Flash Tool on your PC.
- A Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable is required.
- Keep your device fully charged or above 60%.
- Take a complete Backup of Phone Data Without Root.
- You will also need to enter into the Samsung Download Mode.
- Download the Samsung SM-N920G firmware flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.