Galaxy A01 | A013MUBS1ATL1 Core December 2020 Security Patch (South America). We’ve included the December 2020 security patch update for Galaxy A01 Core with build number A013MUBS1ATL1 in this article. Except for security updates and bug fixes, the update is based on Android 10 and offers no substantial changes. This update is now available in South America.
Mexico, Peru, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil, Columbia, Chile, Trinidad & Tobago, Panama, and Bolivia are among the South American countries to get it. The update is being rolled out in phases through OTA (Over the Air). You may receive a notice to upgrade your security patch to December 2020 with build number A013MUBS1ATL1 if you have a Galaxy A01 Core with variant SM-A013M.
Table of Contents
Check Software Update on Galaxy A01 Core:
If you haven’t gotten a notice to upgrade your firmware to A013MUBS1ATL1, go to Settings –> System > System Updates and manually check for the OTA update. If you see a new update, click the download now option to begin updating your device.
Make sure your Galaxy A01 Core has adequate energy (battery backup) and is connected to a good WiFi network before updating. If no new update is available, manually install the firmware on your Galaxy A01 Core using this procedure.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A01 Core (SM-A013M)
- Region: South America
- Build Number: A013MUBS1ATL1
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-12-01
- Supported Countries: Mexico, Peru, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil, Columbia, Chile, Trinidad, and Tobago, Panama, Bolivia
How to Install December 2020 Security Patch on Galaxy A01 Core
Check out the prerequisites and download links before starting the firmware flashing procedure. On your computer, you’ll need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware flash file, and drivers. Let’s take a closer look.
- Only the Samsung Galaxy A01 Core model is supported by this stock firmware (A013MUBS1ATL1).
- To avoid shutting down your smartphone during the firmware flashing process, keep it charged up to 50%.
- A Windows PC/Laptop is required, as well as a USB Data Cable.
- Before flashing the firmware on your smartphone, make a complete backup of your data.
- A013MUBS1ATL1 | Download Samsung Firmware | Frija Tool or Samfirm Tool
- Download Samsung USB Drivers
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies software on your PC
- ODIN Flash tool
Firmware Installation Guide:
- To begin, download all of the essential files, incluNBBBBBBBBBBBBBding the ODIN Flash Tool, to your PC.
- Install and run the ODIN flash tool > To flash the Galaxy A01 Core stock firmware, choose the appropriate file for your area.
- The whole firmware flashing guide may be found here: Odin Flash Tool: How to Install Samsung Stock Firmware
That’s all there is to it, guys. We hope you’ve completed the installation of the December 2020 security patch (A013MUBS1ATL1) on your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core. Do you have any questions? Please share your thoughts in the comments area below.