Samsung Galaxy C7 C7000ZCU3CRI1 Firmware Flash File (China). Today, Samsung began sending out a new update for the Galaxy C7 in China, which includes the most recent Google security patch for September 2018. The software is still based on Android 8.0 Oreo and has the build number C7000ZCU3CRI1. We recommend that you upgrade to this latest version if you are running an older version to keep your phone safe from vulnerabilities and attacks.
Table of Contents
- 1 Samsung Galaxy C7 C7000ZCU3CRI1 Firmware Flash File (China)
- 2 How to Check Software Update on Galaxy C7?
Samsung Galaxy C7 C7000ZCU3CRI1 Firmware Flash File (China)
The update has already begun trickling out to users through OTA in a phased way. If you haven’t gotten the update yet, we recommend waiting for the OTA or checking to see if there is a recent OTA update on your phone. We’ve provided instructions on how to manually check for software updates on your Galaxy C7 here (SM-C7000).
How to Check Software Update on Galaxy C7?
If your device does not receive the update automatically via the air, you can manually check for it.
- Go to Settings > About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates to see whether there are any new OTAs.
- If there is a new software update available, click the Download button to begin installing it on your Galaxy C7.
- Wait for the OTA to download on your device.
- After that, you may go ahead and install the update on your phone.
- Your Galaxy C7 will reboot once the installation is complete.
Details of the Firmware:
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy C7
- Model: SM-C7000
- Baseband Version: C7000ZCU3CRI1
- Security Patch Level: 01.09.2018
- Software: ODIN Tool
- Android OS: 8.0 Oreo
Download C7000ZCU3CRI1 Firmware Here
Steps to Install The Software Manually on Galaxy C7
If you haven’t yet gotten the update, download it and install it on your device using the instructions below.
Download Required Files
- This ROM is supported for Galaxy C7 [SM-C7000]
- Download the required firmware and drivers.
- Your device must have a 50% – 70% Battery.
- You need a PC or Laptop to install this firmware.
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware. So make sure you have data in case if something wrong.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode
As previously said, you must have the ODIN tool, the most recent firmware, and the necessary device. We’ve included a tutorial below that will walk you through manually flashing the newest September 2018 firmware on your Galaxy C7.
I hope this guide was useful to install the build number C7000ZCU3CRI1 on Galaxy C7.