Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus SM-G975U Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). We’ve included a download link and instructions for installing the Samsung SM-G975U (US Carrier Galaxy S10 Plus) firmware flash file using the Samsung Flash Tool on this website (Also known as Odin Flash Tool). Here you can find all of the stock firmware zip files for the Samsung SM-G975U in all of the supported locations.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus SM-G975U Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
This instruction is for you if you wish to restore the device to its original factory firmware. You may use this tutorial to repair software-related issues like hard brick, soft brick, WiFi, or Bluetooth difficulties, correct lag or stutter, and even downgrade the device at any time.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus SM-G975U (US Carrier) Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: SM-G975U_G975USQS5GUF1_11.0_file.zip
Build Number: G975USQS5GUF1
Security Patch: July 2021
Android Version: 11 R
|Flash File Name: SM-G975U_G975USQU5GUE2_11.0_file.zip
Build Number: G975USQU5GUE2
Security Patch: May 2021
Android Version: 11 R
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Galaxy S10 Plus SM-G975U
Let’s have a look at the pre-requisites before we get into the procedures to install stock firmware on your US Carrier Galaxy S10 Plus.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus SM-G975U (US Carrier)
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash the firmware.
- Charge your device with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
- Download the Samsung SM-G975U flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
We hope you find this information to be useful. If you have any questions, please post them in the comments section below.