Samsung Galaxy A11 Stock Firmware Software Update Tracker. Since its reintroduction in 2018, Samsung has continued to release smartphones under the “A” series. Samsung has been releasing numerous models in conjunction with this series in order to attract customers and gain market share. Samsung launched the Galaxy A11 on March 14th. This is the successor to the Galaxy A10s from last year. We’ve compiled a comprehensive list of Samsung Galaxy A11 Stock Firmware – Software Update Tracker on this page.
If you have a Samsung Galaxy A11 and are looking for the newest firmware update or have missed out on a certain firmware version, you can simply discover it and download it using the provided link. We’ve also included the firmware update changelogs, installation instructions, and system requirements. So, without further ado, let’s dive right into the device overview below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A11 Specifications
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A11 Stock Firmware Software Update Tracker
- 3 Check OTA Update
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A11 Stock Firmware Tracker
- 5 How to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy A11 Manually
- 6 Instructions to Install
- 7 Download Odin for Windows PC
- 8 How to Install Odin Flash Tool on Windows PC
Samsung Galaxy A11 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A11 has a 6.40-inch TFT display with HD+ resolution, which means it has a resolution of 720×1560 pixels. It features a pixel density of 268 pixels per inch ( PPI ), an aspect ratio of 19:5:9, and a screen to body ratio of 81.6 percent. The back of the phone is made of plastic, and the frame is made of plastic as well. In terms of internals, this gadget has an Octa-core SoC that runs at 1.8GHz. When it comes to memory, it comes in two flavors: 2 and 3 GB of RAM.
While there is just one internal storage option with 32GB of eMMC 5.1 storage, this internal storage may be expanded via a micro SD card up to 512GB via the dedicated SIM card port. This smartphone takes Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards and is dual-SIM. This is a pretty great touch from the companies, and it’s something that everyone looks for in a low-cost smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Stock Firmware Software Update Tracker
When it comes to cameras, the Samsung Galaxy A11 has a triple camera system on the back. A 13MP main camera with an aperture of f/1.8 is included in this triple rear camera system. This is paired with a secondary 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture. Finally, it has a secondary 5MP extreme wide-angle sensor with an aperture of f/2.2 to complete the arrangement. This system can take HDR pictures and capture movies at up to 1080p at 30 frames per second. On the front of the smartphone, there is an 8MP camera with an aperture of f/2.0 for taking selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy A11 has a 4000 mAh battery that can still be charged through micro USB. However, Samsung’s patented fast-charging, i.e. 15W charging, is supported on this smartphone. The gadget is powered by OneUI 2.0, which is based on Android 10. When it comes to security features, it has a physical fingerprint scanner on the back as well as support for face unlock.
Wi-Fi, GPS with A-GPS, micro USB 2.0 Wi-Fi Direct, 3G, and 4G are all available on the Samsung Galaxy A11. Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and compass/magnetometer are among the phone’s sensors. Its measurements are 161.40 x 76.30 x 8.00mm (height, breadth, thickness) and it weighs around 177.00 grams. It comes in four different color schemes: black, white, blue, and red.
Check OTA Update
Samsung always distributes firmware OTA updates in batches to eligible devices based on the server or area. As a result, it’s safe to assume that the majority of customers have recently received a firmware update notification. However, manually checking for OTA updates on your device via the phone settings is suggested.
- Settings > About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates
- If the new software update is available, then tap Download now.
- Post the download, tap on Install update to begin the installation.
Make sure your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and that the battery is completely charged. If your smartphone receives a notification for a new software update, you may simply download and install it. However, if you wish to install a specific update version or stay up to date with every firmware update, you should use the tracker list below.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Stock Firmware Tracker
|Version||Country||Download Link||Updated Date|
|A115FXXU1ATL1||Global||DOWNLOAD||December 2020 Patch|
|A115MUBS1ATK3||South America||DOWNLOAD||November 2020 Patch|
|A115FXXU1ATJ3||Global||October 2020 Patch|
|A115WVLU2ATH2||Canada||August 2020 Patch|
|A115U1UEU2ATG2||US Unlocked||July 2020 Patch|
|A115USQU2ATG2||USA Carriers||July 2020 Patch|
|A115MUBU1ATG1||South America||July 2020 Patch|
|A115FXXU1ATG1||Middle East, Africa, and Asian||July 2020 Patch|
|A115WVLU1ATFA||Canada||June 2020 Patch|
|A115MUBS1ATF3||Brazil||June 2020 Patch|
|A115MUBS1ATF4||South America||June 2020 Patch|
|A115FXXU1ATF2||Asia||June 2020 Patch|
|A115USQU1ATEA||Verizon||May 2020 Patch|
|A115FXXU1ATD2||Australia||April 2020 Patch|
|A115FXXU1ATC5||Asia||March 2020 Patch|
|A115MUBU1ATC2||South America||March 2020 Patch|
When a new firmware update becomes available, we will update the firmware update details. Make a note of this page in your bookmarks.
Make sure you’re getting the right firmware for your device. Download firmware starting with SM-A315F if you’re using the SM-A315F.
How to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy A11 Manually
Before beginning the firmware installation procedure, double-check that you have met all of the criteria.
- Make sure you have a complete backup of your Samsung phone before you begin the operation.
- Install the Samsung Galaxy USB drivers that are required.
- Make sure your device is charged at least 60%.
- Odin’s newest version may be downloaded here.
- Make sure USB Debugging is turned on:
- Go to Settings>>Developer Options>> enable USB Debugging to do it again.
- For Samsung, press Volume Down + Home + Power to put your Galaxy mobile into Download mode.
Download Required Tools:
- How to Download Firmware: Frija Tool | Samfirm Tool | Samsung Firmware Website
- Latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Install the Samsung Kies software on your PC.
- Flash tool: ODIN Flash tool
Instructions to Install
What is ODIN Flash Tool:
Odin is a tool for flashing stock firmware files (.tar or.tar.md5) on Android-based Samsung devices, and it works on any PC running Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, or XP. It’s a Windows-based firmware flashing tool created by Samsung for their Android-based smartphones and tablets. What’s more intriguing is that Samsung employs this technology both internally and in service centers. Furthermore, you may use this tool to install both official and unofficial firmware without causing any issues or triggering Knox security. This implies your device’s warranty will be unaffected.
Download Odin for Windows PC
Odin 3.14.4 is the most recent version. Because the new update offers bug fixes and stability enhancements, it is suggested that you download the newest Odin program for your Windows device.
How to Install Odin Flash Tool on Windows PC
- For your Galaxy phone, get the relevant stock firmware.
- Extract the firmware zip file’s contents.
- The extracted files will be in the “.tar” or “.tar.md5” file formats.
- Now, on your computer, download and extract the Odin utility.
5. Click on the Odin.exe file in the extracted folder.
6. You need to connect your Galaxy device to the PC while it is in Download Mode.
7. When you attach your phone to Odin, the CO port will light up.
8. Click the AP button and select the firmware.
9. Work out the same method for BL, CP, and CSC.
10.Keep in mind that using a standard CSC file will wipe out all of your results. Select the ‘HOME CSC‘ file to save the details.
11. In the Options tab, make sure to choose Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time.
12.To install the firmware on your Samsung smartphone, press the Start button.
13. That concludes our discussion. If the installation is complete, you will see a PASS code.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Android 11 Timeline Tracker
There is no update for Android 11 yet.
All Samsung Galaxy A11 owners should find this tracker list and firmware flashing procedure useful. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.