A115FXXU1ATL1 | Galaxy A11 December 2020 Security Patch. We’ve included the December 2020 security patch update for the Galaxy A11 with build number A115FXXU1ATL1 in this article. Except for security updates and bug fixes, the update is based on Android 10 and offers no substantial changes. This update is currently available in Sri Lanka, and it will soon be available in other parts of the world.
The update is being rolled out in phases through OTA (Over the Air). If you own a Galaxy A11 with the model number SM-A115F, you may receive a message to update your security patch to December 2020 with the build number A115FXXU1ATL1.
Table of Contents
A115FXXU1ATL1 | Galaxy A11 December 2020 Security Patch
Check Software Update on Galaxy A11:
If you haven’t gotten a notice to upgrade your firmware to A115FXXU1ATL1, go to Settings –> System > System Updates and manually check for the OTA update. If you see a new update, click the download now option to begin updating your device.
Make sure your Galaxy A11 has adequate energy (battery backup) and is connected to a good WiFi network before updating. If there is no new update, then manually install the firmware on your Galaxy A11 using this procedure.
Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A11 (SM-A115F)
Region: Sri Lanka
Build Number: A115FXXU1ATL1
Android OS Version: Android 10
Software Supported: ODIN Tool
Android Security Patch Level: 2020-12-01
How to Install December 2020 Security Patch on Galaxy A11
Check out the prerequisites and download links before starting the firmware flashing procedure. On your computer, you’ll need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware flash file, and drivers. Let’s take a closer look.
- Only the Samsung Galaxy A11 model is supported by this stock firmware (A115FXXU1ATL1).
- To avoid shutting down your smartphone during the firmware flashing process, keep it charged up to 50%.
- A Windows PC/Laptop is required, as well as a USB Data Cable.
- Before flashing the firmware on your smartphone, make a complete backup of your data.
- How to Download Firmware: Frija Tool | Samfirm Tool | Samsung Firmware Website
- Latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Install the Samsung Kies software on your PC.
- Flash tool: ODIN Flash tool
Firmware Installation Guide:
- To begin, download all of the essential files, including the ODIN Flash Tool, to your PC.
- Install and run the ODIN flash tool > To flash the Galaxy A11 stock firmware, choose the appropriate file for your area.
- The entire firmware flashing method can be found here: How to Install Samsung Stock Firmware Using Odin Flash Tool.
That’s all there is to it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully updated your Samsung Galaxy A11 with the December 2020 security patch (A115FXXU1ATL1). Do you have any questions? Please share your thoughts in the comments area below.