Oppo A5 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). On this page, we’ll show you how to use the QFil Tool, formally known as the Qualcomm Flash image loader tool, to flash the official firmware file on an Oppo A9 2020. You may solve any software-related issue, including hard bricking, soft bricking, Bluetooth or WiFi issues, GPS issues, latency, the screen of death (SOD), freezing, stuck on boot logo, boot loop, and many more, by following this tutorial.
Android is always open to new options, such as flashing a custom ROM or kernel, or APK modification, to name a few. These feats may be accomplished by giving your device root access or just rooting it. Rooting or customizing isn’t rocket science in today’s world, yet many still do it recklessly. Certain users rush through the modding/rooting procedure without paying attention to the instructions. It causes the gadget to be bricked. It may occur on any device. You may simply recover your smartphone by following this guide.
Table of Contents
Oppo A5 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A5 2020
Stock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
When you buy a gadget from a shop, it comes with a pre-installed operating system called stock ROM. When a person needs to personalize his smartphone with custom ROMs and other tweaks, he usually chooses to leave the standard firmware alone. However, if something goes wrong after any change, the only way to fix the problem is to restore the stock ROM.
The issue of bootloop and device bricking may be resolved by installing a stock ROM. You can also choose to update or downgrade your system’s operating system.
- To Unbrick your Oppo A5, Flash Stock
- To resolve the boot loop issue, flash the stock ROM.
- Unroot or fix bugs on your Oppo A5 by upgrading and downgrading it.
- To repair the lag or stutter on the A5, follow these steps.
- You can fix software issues by flashing Stock ROM.
- Return to stock to reclaim your warranty.
Steps to Flash Stock ROM on Oppo A5 2020
Now, before we go right into the stock ROM installation steps, make sure you have the flash tools and drivers installed on your PC by reading the prerequisites section below.
- The stock firmware for the Oppo A5 2020 is available here. It must not be flashed on any other phone.
Before upgrading the firmware, we recommend that your device has at least a 50% charge.
- A computer or a laptop.
- Make a backup of your device’s information. You can backup your phone even if you don’t have root access.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your smartphone, you may use TWRP Recovery to generate a Nandroid backup.
- Device Supported: Oppo A5 2020 CPH1931 / CPH1933
- Tool Supported: QFil or QPST tool / MSMDownload tool
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- File: Software Update
- Gapps File: Included
Now, go to the link below to get the stock firmware, flash tool, and drivers for the Oppo A5 2020.
|Version [File Name]||Download Link|
- Download QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Install the Latest Oppo USB Drivers | Qualcomm drivers
Warning: Mobile Remarks is not responsible for any damage or errors that occur to your phone as a result of following this guide or flashing any files. You do so at your own risk.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
To begin, you may use the official Oppo device recovery method to install the OTA stock ROM update. To install the OTA update on your Oppo smartphone, go to the URL provided below.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
On your computer, install the Qualcomm Flash image loader utility and USB drivers. To use the QFIL tool to install the firmware, click the link below.
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- On your PC, download the MSM Download utility, firmware, and drivers.
- Install the USB drivers now.
- Put the firmware and the MSM download tool in the same folder.
- Connect your device to your PC/Laptop using the MSM download program.
- If you don’t choose the firmware manually, it will load automatically once you connect.
- Wait patiently for the installation procedure to finish after clicking the start button.
- Once it’s completed! Remove the device from the computer. That concludes our discussion.
Method 4: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
QPST Flash Tool
All devices that are powered by Qualcomm Chipset are supported by the QPST Tool. This tool helps you to download and flash the new stock firmware for your device. The QPST tool is free to download and is very easy to use. All features are free of charge on this device. You don’t have anything to pay for.
Simply download and install the software on your Windows computer and use an easy method to flash your Qualcomm devices. Here on this page we managed all versions of QPST Flash Tool (Qualcomm Product Support Tools) and provide direct download links for downloading the setup file from our official servers. Choose the version and click the download button to get the setup file downloaded.
QPST Flash Tool Features:
There are some interesting features that make the QPST Tool better than any other software. The list of some of my favorite features in this tool is shown below:
- Installation: The Package installer makes this tool easy to install. So you need to install it on your Windows computer by double-clicking on the setup file before using this method.
- Configuration: This tool allows you to control activities such as “Active Devices, Active Clients, and also Serial Ports Available”
- Service Programming: This tool also allows you to save programming server data to flash the same programming service file on multiple devices.
- Download Firmware: It lets you download and flash the latest stock firmware for your Qualcomm device on the required device.
- Qualcomm Android USB Driver
- Supported Windows OS (Windows 7,8,10)