Realme 7i RMX2103 Stock ROM File (Firmware Flash). All of the Realme 7i RMX2103 Flash files, as well as the firmware installation tutorial, are available on this website. To flash the stock ROM on your smartphone, we’ll need software such as QFil Flash Tool, QPST Flash Tool, or MSM Download Tool. The procedure is basic and straightforward. We’ve also included video and step-by-step instructions to help you flash the official flash file.
This method may be used to fix a bricked device, fix the lag or shuttering performance, unroot or circumvent the FRP lock, and fix Bluetooth and WiFi problems. So, without spending any more time, let’s figure out what a stock firmware flash file is.
Table of Contents
Realme 7i RMX2103 Stock ROM File (Firmware Flash)
Why We Need Flash Files?
Official software created by the OEM manufacturer for a certain device is known as stock firmware or stock ROM. This file is necessary to resolve any software issues with your Realme 7i. If you’re having trouble with your smartphone, the last thing you should do is reinstall the factory ROM. You may then restore your smartphone to its original ROM. This article will be very beneficial for those who are constantly interested in rooting, installing modifications, or installing a custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The reasons why you should download and save the Realme 7i Stock ROM flash file to your PC are as follows.
- You may use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your smartphone if it’s dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM may be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Realme 7i should be free of any virus or adware.
- On the Realme 7i, you can repair the boot loop problem.
- Fix On the Realme 7i, the app has unfortunately ceased working.
- Fix a network-related problem
- Using Magisk, patch the Boot image to the root directory.
- To reset or remove FRP on your Realme 7i, you may unroot it.
- Restore the factory settings of the Realme 7i.
- Device Name: Realme 7i
- Model: RMX2103
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: MSM download tool | QFil or Qualcomm Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
- Android Version: Android 10
How to Flash Stock ROM File on Realme 7i RMX2103
You should obtain the firmware file before flashing the stock ROM on your Realme 7i. Then, on the PC, download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool. After you’ve completed them, you can go on to the stages below. But first, let’s have a look at the relevance of Stock Firmware and the firmware information below.
- Supported device: Realme 7i
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST, and Realme USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
|Flash File Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: RMX2103PU_11_A.25|
File Size: 3.3 GB
|Flash File Name: RMX2103PU_11.A.35|
File Size: 3.23 GB
|Flash File Name: RMX2103PU_11.A.31|
File Size: 3.23 GB
|Flash File Name: RMX2103PU_11.A.25|
File Size: 3.23 GB
Instructions to install:
To flash the stock firmware on the Realme 7i, you’ll need to use the Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool after obtaining the firmware file from the link above. Below is a comprehensive tutorial that you may follow step by step.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
To begin, use the official Realme device recovery procedure to install the OTA stock ROM update. To install the OTA update on your Realme device, go to the URL provided below.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via MSM Download Tool
On your computer, install the MSM Download Tool and Qualcomm USB Drivers. To use the MSM Download tool to install the firmware, click the link below.
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
On your computer, install the Qualcomm Flash image loader utility and USB drivers. To use the QFIL tool to install the firmware, click the link below.
That’s all there is to it, guys. We hope you were able to successfully install the stock firmware on your Realme 7i smartphone. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.