Huawei Honor 8X JSN-L21 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). We’ll show you how to install the official firmware flash file on your Huawei Honor 8X JSN-L21 on this page. The device comes pre-installed with Android 10.0 and Magic UI 3.1. The Kirin 710F processor is at the heart of everything.
To install the firmware flash file on the Huawei Honor 8X JSN-L21, you must first download the Huawei Flash tool software. This procedure is basic and straightforward.
Table of Contents
- 1 Huawei Honor 8X JSN-L21 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
- 2 Stock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
- 3 Steps to Flash Firmware File on Huawei Honor 8X
Huawei Honor 8X JSN-L21 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
Stock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
When you buy a gadget from a retailer, it comes with a pre-installed operating system called stock ROM. When a person needs to personalize his smartphone with custom ROMs and other tweaks, he usually chooses to leave the stock firmware alone. However, if something goes wrong after any modification, the only way to fix the problem is to restore the stock ROM.
The issue of boot loop and device bricking can be resolved by installing a stock ROM. You can also choose to upgrade or downgrade your system’s operating system.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
- Unbrick your Huawei Honor 8X by flashing the stock firmware.
- Get rid of the device’s boot loop.
- Your phone’s software version can be upgraded and downgraded.
- To unroot the device, flash the stock ROM.
- Fixing problems, latency, and stuttering on Huawei Honor 8X
- Improve software performance, resolve battery draining issues, and resolve OTA update issues
- Recover your phone’s warranty (if applicable)
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Huawei Honor 8X
Before we start with the installation guide, make sure you read the prerequisites section below and download the flash tools and drivers to your computer.
- Huawei Honor 8X JSN-L21 is a supported device.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup using any of the methods listed below
- Install the Huawei Multi-Download Tool on your computer.
- Install Huawei USB Drivers on your computer.
- Additionally, you’ll require Download and install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver.
Stock Firmware Information
- Device Supported: Huawei Honor 8X
- Model: JSN-L21
- Android OS: Android 10.0
- Processor: Kirin 710F
- File: Software Update
- Gapps File: Included
Now, go to the link below to get the Huawei Honor 8X stock firmware.
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: JSN-L21 JOHNSON-L21C 18.104.22.168(C432CUSTC432D1)|
OS: Android 10.0
File Size: 4 GB
Upgrade using OTG Adapter or OTG Cable+USB Memory
- Download the dload firmware from the URL above, unzip it, and save it to your USB memory stick. Check to see if it’s exFat or NTFS formatted.
- Use the Settings option to factory reset your smartphone (optional). Turn it off once it’s finished.
- Now, using an OTG cable, attach the memory stick to your device. Verify that it contains all of the dload firmware’s extracted files.
- Press and hold the Power button three times as it vibrates and displays the Huawei+Android logo. Your device will restart in eRecovery mode if you do so.
- Choose Update Mode, then Memory Card/OTG Update Mode from the drop-down option. This is where the update will begin.
If you want to do the update from the system itself, see the instructions in the section below.
Install Dload Firmware using Huawei NM Card
- Place the three extracted files on the Huawei NM Card after extracting the stock firmware.
- Factory reset your device (if desired) and then turn it off.
- When you press the Power button, the Huawei+Android logo will appear while it vibrates. Press the Power button three times in this case. This will put you in eRecovery mode.
- From the menu, choose Update mode, then Memory Card/OTG Update mode. After then, the update will begin.
- If you want to do the update from the system itself, see the instructions in the section below.
Update from System
- Transfer the three extracted files to the Huawei NM Card or memory stick after extracting the Huawei Honor 8X stock firmware.
- Go to your phone’s dialer and dial *#*#2846579#*#*. Select the Software Update option from the pop-up menu.
- Select Memory Card Upgrade after that. The system will now read files from the inserted SD card/USB storage device or NM Card and flash them.
- You can securely remove the OTG once the installation is complete.
- If the first two ways fail to work on your device, try the following two.
SD Card Update Method
- On your MicroSD card, make a new folder called dload.
- Copy the UPDATE.APP file into the dload folder on your MicroSD card after extracting the firmware zip file on your PC.
- Turn off your phone > Hold down the Vol Up, Vol Down, and Power keys for a few seconds until the fastboot mode appears.
- You’ll notice a message that says ‘Installing system update’ > Wait a few moments > After flashing, your device will reboot automatically.
Manually Flash Stock ROM
- First, download the Huawei smartphone Multi Download Tool to your computer and extract it.
- Now, on your PC, download and install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver as well as the Huawei USB Driver.
- To use the Huawei Multi-Download Tool, run the QPBLFBML01.exe program.
- The XML firmware file upload option will appear next.
- When you click the Browse button (three-dot icon), it will prompt you for your password.
- Don’t fill it in; simply leave it blank and press the Set button.
- Now, click Open to open the.xml firmware file for your device.
- After that, press the Next button.
- The installation progress page will appear. With the Fastboot or Download Mode, connect your device via USB connection.
- To begin flashing the stock firmware, click the Scan&Download button.
- It will automatically detect and install the Fastboot device, which will take some time.
- Restart your device after the flashing is complete.