Huawei Honor 10i Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). We now have the latest stock ROM flash file for the Huawei Honor 10i HRY-LX1T, which is based on Android 10 and is powered by a Hisilicon Kirin 710 chipset. To flash the stock ROM on your handset, we’ll need a program called the Huawei Flash tool. It is a simple and straightforward procedure. To make flashing the official flash file even easier, we’ve included a video and a step-by-step tutorial.
This method can be used to fix a bricked device, fix the lag or shuttering performance, unroot or circumvent the FRP lock, and fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues. So, without spending any more time, let’s figure out what a stock firmware flash file is.
Table of Contents
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Official software produced by the OEM manufacturer for a certain device is known as stock firmware or stock ROM. This file is necessary to resolve any software issues with your Huawei Honor 10i. If you’re having trouble with your smartphone, the last thing you should do is reinstall the stock ROM. You can then restore your device to its original ROM. This article will be very valuable for people who are always interested in rooting, installing mods, or installing a custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The following are the reasons why you should save and download the Huawei Mate 20 Pro Stock ROM flash file to your PC.
- You can use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your device if it’s dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM can be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Malware and adware should be removed from Huawei Honor 10i.
- The boot loop issue on the Huawei Honor 10i can be resolved.
- Fix On the Huawei Honor 10i, the app has unfortunately ceased working.
- Fix a problem with the network
- Using Magisk, patch the Boot image to the root directory.
- To reset or remove FRP on your Huawei Honor 10i, you can unroot it.
- Reset Huawei Honor 10i to Factory Settings
- Device Name: Huawei Honor 10i
- Model Number: Harry-L21CT / HRY-LX1T
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Huawei Flash Tool
- Processor: Hisilicon Kirin 710
- Android Version: EMUI 9.1 under Android 9.0 Pie
Manually Check for OTA Updates
Go to the device Settings > System menu > System Update > Tap on Check for Update option.
If the OTA update appears then tap on Download and install to begin the installation process.
It may take a few minutes and then reboot your device.
Now, your handset will boot into a new system.
Suppose you are not receiving any new updates, then you can follow our guide to install the official stock firmware file for Huawei Honor 10i from below.
How to Install Huawei Honor 10i HRY-LX1T Flash File
You should obtain the firmware flash file for your Huawei Honor 10i before installing the stock ROM. Then, on the PC, download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool. After you’ve completed them, you can move on to the instructions below. But first, let’s have a look at the relevance of Stock Firmware and the firmware specifics below.
- Huawei Honor 10i is a supported device.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup using any of the methods listed below
- Install the Huawei Multi-Download Tool on your computer.
- Install Huawei USB Drivers on your computer.
- Additionally, you’ll require Download and install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver.
Download Flash Files
|Flash File Name: Huawei Honor 10i HRY-LX1T hw ru Harry-L21CT 220.127.116.11(C10E2R1P14)
File Size: 3.0 GB
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
|Flash File Name: HARRY-L21CT 10.0.0.199(C431E5R1P7)
File Size: 3.0 GB
Android Version: 10.0
Let’s move on to the detailed installation instructions. We’ve included installation instructions in both text and video formats. It will guide you through the process of installing the stock ROM on your Huawei Honor 10i.
That’s all there is to it, guys. We hope you were able to successfully install the Stock Firmware on your Huawei Honor 10 mobile. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.