Huawei Honor 8X JSN-L23 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). The Huawei Honor 8X was released in 2020 with Android 9.0 Pie out of the box and eventually received Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1. The Kirin 710F processor powers it. We’ll show you how to flash the stock firmware file on the Honor 8X JSN-L23 in this article.
You’ll need to download the Huawei Flash tool to install the firmware flash file on the Honor 8X JSN-L23. This procedure is basic and straightforward.
Table of Contents
Huawei Honor 8X JSN-L23 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The following are the reasons why you should save and download the Huawei Mate 20 Pro Stock ROM flash file to your PC.
- You can use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your device if it’s dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM can be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Malware and adware should be removed from Huawei Honor 10i.
- The boot loop issue on the Huawei Honor 8X JSN-L23 can be resolved.
- Fix On the Huawei Honor 8X JSN-L23, the app has unfortunately ceased working.
- Fix a problem with the network
- Using Magisk, patch the Boot image to the root directory.
- To reset or remove FRP on your Huawei Honor 10i, you can unroot it.
- Reset Huawei Honor 8X JSN-L23 to Factory Settings
Huawei Honor 8X JSN-L23 Firmware Flash Files:
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: JSN-L23 184.108.40.2062(C605)|
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
Steps to Install Huawei JSN-L23 Firmware Flash File
If you’ve already downloaded the firmware, use this instruction to manually flash the stock firmware on your Honor 8X JSN-L23. Make sure you follow the instructions for the letter.
- Huawei Honor 8X JSN-L23 is a supported device.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup using any of the methods listed below
- Install the Huawei Multi-Download Tool on your computer.
- Install Huawei USB Drivers on your computer.
- Additionally, you’ll require Download and install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver.
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the Honor 8X JSN-L23, see the firmware flashing procedure below.
SD Card Update Method
- On your MicroSD card, make a new folder called dload.
- Copy the UPDATE.APP file into the dload folder on your MicroSD card after extracting the firmware zip file on your PC.
- Turn off your phone > Hold down the Vol Up, Vol Down, and Power keys for a few seconds until the fastboot mode appears.
- You’ll notice a message that says ‘Installing system update’ > Wait a few moments > After flashing, your device will reboot automatically.
Manually Flash Stock ROM
- First, download the Huawei smartphone Multi Download Tool to your computer and extract it.
- Now, on your PC, download and install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver as well as the Huawei USB Driver.
- To use the Huawei Multi-Download Tool, run the QPBLFBML01.exe program.
- The XML firmware file upload option will appear next.
- When you click the Browse button (three-dot icon), it will prompt you for your password.
- Don’t fill it in; simply leave it blank and press the Set button.
- Now, click Open to open the.xml firmware file for your device.
- After that, press the Next button.
- The installation progress page will appear. With the Fastboot or Download Mode, connect your device via USB connection.
- To begin flashing the stock firmware, click the Scan&Download button.
- It will automatically detect and install the Fastboot device, which will take some time.
- Restart your device after the flashing is complete.
That’s all there is to it, guys. We hope you found this information to be useful. If you have any further questions, please leave a comment below.