Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Stock Firmware Flash File. The Redmi Note series from Xiaomi is the most popular in India. Every new version brings with it something new, and this year’s Redmi Note 10 series brings with it the addition of AMOLED screens.
All of the newest Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro (codenamed sweet) firmware flash files can be found on this page. Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, which works on Windows, Mac, and Linux, is required to flash the firmware file. To flash the firmware stock ROM file on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, follow this procedure.
Every year, Xiaomi releases a premium smartphone under the Mi brand, and the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro will be released in 2021. This is Xiaomi’s top-of-the-line device, complete with all of the latest features. It was first announced on December 28th, and it is scheduled to formally launch sometime in January. So, what can we expect from Xiaomi’s flagship phone in 2021? Let’s take a closer look.
Table of Contents
- 1 Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Stock Firmware Flash File
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Device Overview
- 3 Advantages of Stock ROM:
- 4 How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Stock Firmware Flash File
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Device Overview
On March 4th, 2021, the Redmi Note 10 Pro was unveiled. A 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and a 20:9 aspect ratio is featured on the smartphone. It features a 120Hz refresh rate and a maximum brightness of 1200 nits. We have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G under the hood, which is made using an 8nm manufacturing technique. Two Kryo 470 Gold cores clocked at 2.3GHz and six Kryo 470 Silver cores clocked at 1.8GHz make up this octa-core process.
At the back, we have a quad-camera configuration, and at the front, we have a single camera. A 64MP main sensor with an f/1.7 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor with an f/2.2 lens, a 5MP macro sensor with an f/2.4 lens, and a 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens make up the quad configuration. A single 25MP sensor is coupled with an f/2.5 lens at the front, which is contained in a center punch hole alignment. The back configuration can capture 4K video, but the front setup can only record 1080p video.
In terms of dust and splash protection, we have IP53 certification. The phone is powered by Android 11 with the MIUI 12 overlay on top. We have three options for storage (UFS2.2) and RAM: 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM, 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM, and 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM. With this smartphone, we also get a 3.5mm headphone port and a dual speaker system. Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS Yes, NFC (only in some markets/regions), Infrared connector, and USB USB Type-C 2.0 are the connection options.
We have a fingerprint sensor on the side, as well as an accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. A 5020 mAh battery with 33W rapid charging powers everything. Onyx Gray, Glacier Blue, and Gradient Bronze are the three colour options for the smartphone. It’s worth noting that the global and Indian versions of the Redmi Note 10 Pro are not the same. The only difference between the global and Indian variants is the primary rear camera sensor, which is now a 108MP sensor with an f/1.9 lens.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The reasons why you should download and save the Redmi Note 10 Pro Stock ROM flash file to your PC are as follows.
- You may use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your smartphone if it’s dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM may be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Remove any viruses or adware from your Redmi Note 10 Pro smartphone.
- The boot loop issue on the Redmi Note 10 Pro may be resolved. On the Redmi Note 10 Pro, the app has unfortunately ceased working.
- Fix a network-related problem
- Using Magisk, patch the Boot image to the root directory.
- The Redmi Note 10 Pro may be unrooted.
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your smartphone, follow these steps:
- Restore the factory settings of the Redmi Note 10 Pro.
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro
Follow the pre-requisites and install the required drivers and tools on your PC before installation.
- This is the Xiaomi POCO M3 Pro 5G Flash File.
- A functioning Windows PC/Laptop is required.
- For Windows and Mac, download and install the newest Xiaomi USB Driver.
- Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your computer (Fastboot Method)
- Before updating your phone, make sure it’s at least 50% charged.
- Make a full backup of your phone’s information.
China Firmware Flash File:
V188.8.131.52.RKPCNXM – Recovery ROM
Taiwan Firmware Flash File:
V184.108.40.206.RKFTWXM – Recovery ROM
Global Firmware Flash File:
V220.127.116.11.RKFMIXM – Recovery ROM
Russian Firmware Flash File:
V18.104.22.168.RKFRUXM – Recovery ROM
V22.214.171.124.RKFRUXM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
India Firmware Flash File:
Indonesia Firmware Flash File:
Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
Europe Firmware Flash File:
Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
We’ve provided two methods for installing MIUI Flash files on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro: either use the recovery technique or use the Fastboot method. Below is a step-by-step instruction to both methods:
I hope you were able to successfully install the stock ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro (sweet). Now please rate this page and leave a comment. We are always open to suggestions and improvements.