Xiaomi Poco F3 Stock Firmware (alioth). All of the newest Xiaomi Poco F3 (codenamed alioth) firmware flash files can be found on this page. Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, which works on Windows, Mac, and Linux, is required to flash the firmware file. To flash the firmware stock ROM file on Xiaomi Poco F3, follow this instruction.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Poco F3 Specs Overview
The Poco F3 has a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a 1080 x 2400-pixel resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio. It has a 120 Hz refresh rate and HDR10+ compatibility. A peak brightness of 1300 nits is claimed by the manufacturer. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 is a 5nm processor with a lot of power under the hood. One Kryo 585 core clocked at 3.2 GHz, three Kryo 585 cores clocked at 2.42 GHz, and four Kryo 585 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz make up the octa-core processor.
We have a triple camera configuration at the back and a single camera at the front in terms of optics. A 48MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor with an f/2.2 lens, and a 5MP macro sensor with an f/2.4 lens make up the triple camera configuration. The front of the phone has a 20MP sensor and an f/2.5 lens. The rear camera can shoot 4K films at 30 frames per second, however, the front camera can only record 1080p video. We only have EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) and no OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) on any of the sensors for video recording.
Xiaomi Poco F3 Stock Firmware (alioth)
The phone will ship with Android 11 pre-installed, with MIUI 12 for Poco on top. This gadget will be available in two storage configurations: 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage and 8GB RAM + 256GB internal storage. Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, Infrared connector, and USB Type-C 2.0 are all available for connection.
We have a fingerprint sensor on the side, as well as an accelerometer, gyro, proximity, colour spectrum, and compass. A 4520 mAh battery powers everything and offers 33 rapid wired charging. Using the included adapter and cable, the manufacturer says the smartphone can charge from 0% to 100% in 52 minutes. Arctic White, Night Black, and Deep Ocean Blue are the three colour options for the smartphone.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The reasons why you should download and save the Poco F3 Stock ROM flash file to your PC are as follows.
- You may use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your smartphone if it’s dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM may be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Remove any viruses or adware from your Poco F3 smartphone.
- The boot loop issue of the Poco F3 may be resolved. On the Poco F3, the app has unfortunately ceased working.
- Fix a network-related problem
- Using Magisk, patch the Boot image to the root directory.
- The Poco F3 may be unrooted.
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your smartphone, follow these steps:
- Restore the factory settings of the Poco F3.
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Poco F3
Follow the pre-requisites and install the required drivers and tools on your PC before installation.
- This is the Xiaomi Poco F3 5G Flash File.
- A functioning Windows PC/Laptop is required.
- For Windows and Mac, download and install the newest Xiaomi USB Driver.
- Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your computer (Fastboot Method)
- Before updating your phone, make sure it’s at least 50% charged.
- Make a full backup of your phone’s information.
Global Firmware Flash File:
Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
Europe Firmware Flash File:
Turkey Firmware Flash File:
Taiwan Firmware Flash File:
India Firmware Flash File:
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
We’ve provided two methods for installing MIUI Flash files on your Xiaomi Poco F3: either use the recovery technique or use the Fastboot method. Below is a step-by-step guide to both methods:
Guide to Install MIUI ROM [Recovery/Fastboot]
I hope you were able to successfully install the stock ROM on your Xiaomi Poco F3 (alioth). Please rate this page and leave a comment. We are always open to suggestions and improvements.