Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Stock ROM Firmware (Courbet). All of the newest Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite (codenamed Courbet) firmware flash files can be found on this page. Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, which works on Windows, Mac, and Linux, is required to flash the firmware file. To flash the firmware stock ROM file on Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite, follow this procedure.
Table of Contents
- 1 Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Device Overview
- 2 Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Stock ROM Firmware (Courbet)
- 3 Advantages of Stock ROM:
- 4 How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Device Overview
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite has a 6.67-inch Super AMOLED display with a 1080 x 2400-pixel resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio. Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protects the screen, which has a peak brightness of 1300 nits and a refresh rate of 120Hz. We receive the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chip under the hood, which is manufactured in a 7nm process. One Kryo 585 core is clocked at 3.2 GHz, three Kryo 585 cores are clocked at 2.42 GHz, and four Kryo 585 cores are clocked at 1.8 GHz in this octa-core CPU.
In terms of optics, we get a triple camera configuration at the back and a single camera at the front. A 48MP main sensor with an f/1.8 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor with an f/2.2 lens, and a 5MP Marco sensor make up the triple configuration. A single 20MP selfie camera can be found on the front. The back camera can record in 4K, while the selfie camera can only record in 1080p. The phone comes pre-installed with Android 11 and the MIUI 12 overlay on top.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Stock ROM Firmware (Courbet)
This device comes with four different RAM and storage choices (UFS3.1): 128GB ROM + 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM + 8GB RAM, 256GB ROM + 8GB RAM, and 256GB ROM + 12GB RAM. Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, Infrared connector, and USB Type-C 2.0 are all available for connection. We have a fingerprint sensor on the side, as well as an accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and color spectrum sensor. A fairly large 4520 mAh battery powers everything and enables 33W fast charging. Using the supplied 33W rapid charging adaptor, the firm says that you can go from zero to 100 percent charge in 52 minutes. Black, White, and Aurora are the three colour options for the smartphone.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The reasons why you should download and save the Mi 11 Lite Stock ROM flash file to your PC are as follows.
- You may use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your smartphone if it’s dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM may be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Remove any viruses or adware from your Mi 11 Lite smartphone.
- The boot loop issue on the Mi 11 Lite may be resolved. On the Mi 11 Lite, the app has unfortunately ceased working.
- Fix a network-related problem
- Using Magisk, patch the Boot image to the root directory.
- The Mi 11 Lite may be unrooted.
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your smartphone, follow these steps:
- Restore the factory settings of the Mi 11 Lite.
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
Follow the pre-requisites and install the required drivers and tools on your PC before installation.
- This is the Xiaomi POCO M3 Pro 5G Flash File.
- A functioning Windows PC/Laptop is required.
- For Windows and Mac, download and install the newest Xiaomi USB Driver.
- Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your computer (Fastboot Method)
- Before updating your phone, make sure it’s at least 50% charged.
- Make a full backup of your phone’s information.
Global Firmware Flash File:
Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
Europe Firmware Flash File:
V18.104.22.168.RKQEUXM – Recovery ROM
Turkey Firmware Flash File:
V22.214.171.124.RKQIDXM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
V126.96.36.199.RKQTRXM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
Russia Firmware Flash File:
V188.8.131.52.RKQRUXM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
We’ve provided two options for installing MIUI Flash files on your Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite: either use the recovery technique or use the Fastboot method. Below is a step-by-step instruction to both methods:
I hope you were able to successfully install the Stock ROM on your Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite (courbet). Now please rate this page and leave a comment. We are always open to suggestions and improvements.