Vivo S1 Pro PD1945F Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). On July 2, 2021, the following information was updated: The June 2021 security patch for the Vivo S1 Pro PD1945F with build number PD1945F EX A 8.70.53 was released today by Vivo. The new version is based on Android ten.
In China, the Vivo S1 Pro (PD1945F) was released in September 2019 with Android 9.0 Pie pre-installed atop the Funtouch OS 9.2 overlay. Don’t worry if you’re using the Vivo S1 Pro to install stock firmware; we’ve got you covered. Most Android fans choose to install Custom ROMs or even alter their smartphones due to the endless possibilities of Android OS modifications and adjustments. Users may experience a soft-brick or boot loop on their device as a result of this. We have provided instructions on how to install the stock ROM flash file on the Vivo S1 Pro.
If you’ve been using Android for a long, you should be aware of why the operating system is so popular. On every Android smartphone, there are a plethora of customizations, changes, and alterations that can be made. However, users of the device may occasionally experience bricking, boot loops, or other software-related difficulties. This is why reinstalling the Stock ROM will help you get back on track. Let’s have a look at the device overview, the relevance of stock firmware, and complete installation instruction.
Table of Contents
- 1 Vivo S1 Pro PD1945F Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
- 2 Vivo S1 Pro Specifications
- 3 Importance of Stock Firmware
- 4 Firmware Details:
- 5 Steps to Install Stock ROM Flash File on Vivo S1 Pro
- 6 Pre-Requirements:
- 7 Download Link:
- 8 Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
- 9 Method 2: Install Firmware via QFIL Tool:
Vivo S1 Pro PD1945F Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
Vivo S1 Pro Specifications
The phone has a 6.39-inch Full-HD+ display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and a resolution of 10802340 pixels. It comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage that can be expanded to 256GB with a MicroSD card.
The Snapdragon 665 SoC in the Vivo S1 Pro is paired with an Adreno 610 GPU. A 48MP wide (f/1.8) + an 8MP ultrawide (f/2.2) + a 2MP specialised macro camera (f/2.4) And a 2MP (f/2.4) depth sensor make up the quad rear camera system. It has PDAF, HDR, Panorama, and a built-in LED flash. The front of the phone has a 32MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 lens and HDR capability.
The gadget is powered by a 4500mAh battery that supports 18W rapid charging. It features Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C, FM Radio, and other connectivity options. An in-display fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, proximity, and compass sensor are among the sensors offered on this smartphone.
Importance of Stock Firmware
Smartphone manufacturers always provide their handsets with a default official Stock Firmware that, while lacking in customization, is the most stable. Official software updates guarantee that your device has the most up-to-date security fixes, improved system performance, and new features. As a result, if you’re having problems with the stock ROM or don’t like the custom ROM, you may manually install the Stock Firmware to resolve the issue.
- Unbrick your Vivo S1 Pro with ease.
- Fix the problem with the bootloop.
- Remove any system or screen locks.
- Removes any malware or adware from your computer.
- Fix any concerns with the system’s performance or security.
- Resolve OTA software update problems
- Resolve the issue of battery depletion or sluggish charging.
- Fix an app that has been forced to close or that has failed to launch.
- ZRevert to the device warranty that is still valid.
- Device Supported: Vivo S1 Pro
- Tool Supported: QFIL tool
- Processor: Snapdragon 665 SoC
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
- New Firmware update: PD1945F_EX_A_6.8.21
Steps to Install Stock ROM Flash File on Vivo S1 Pro
We’ll need the Vivo S1 Pro Stock ROM file before we can do anything else. Please see the download link below for further information.
- This ROM is only compatible with the Vivo S1 Pro. It should not be used on any other devices.
- Before you do anything, make sure your phone’s battery is at least 60% charged.
- Make a full backup (without root) of your device’s data.
- TWRP Recovery may be used to create a Nandroid backup.
- A USB cable and a Windows PC/Laptop are required.
- Vivo USB drivers may be downloaded and installed on your Windows PC.
- Download and install the QFIL Tool.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
To begin, you may use the official Vivo device recovery method to install the OTA Stock ROM. To install the OTA update on your Vivo device, go to the URL provided below.
Method 2: Install Firmware via QFIL Tool:
That is all there is to it. We hope you were able to successfully flash the factory ROM on your Vivo S1 Pro. We hope you found this tutorial useful. Please let us know if you have any questions in the comments section below.