Vivo Y90 PD1917F Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). Android is a Linux-based Open Source platform that allows for easy modification and tweaking. Follow the entire method if your Vivo Y90 (PD1917F) handset has bricked due to certain problems or improper flashing. The Mediatek chipset is found in the majority of Vivo smartphones, including the Vivo Y90. It comes pre-installed with Android 8.1 Oreo and provides excellent value for money. If you have rooted or installed any modifications or custom ROMs on your Vivo Y90 device and wish to revert to stock, you may do so by following the instructions on how to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Y90 [Firmware Flash File].
Rooting, installing custom ROMs, modifications, and unlocking bootloaders have all become popular and very simple in recent years. Many users will benefit from these changes. Meanwhile, some people have bricked their smartphones as a result of using the wrong file or flashing in the wrong method. However, by installing the Stock ROM, you can simply unbrick and restore your smartphone.
Table of Contents
Vivo Y90 PD1917F Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
Stock ROM on Vivo Y90 (PD1917F) [Firmware File]
If you follow the directions and criteria listed below, flashing the stock firmware on a Vivo Y90 is simple and safe. Simply download the firmware file and any necessary tools/drivers to your PC, and then follow the instructions to install the Stock ROM on your Vivo Y90 using the SP Flash Tool (Smartphone flash tool). This instruction may also be used to completely recover, unroot, or solve any software issue.
This technique may also be used to install or downgrade the firmware on the Vivo Y90. When it comes to flashing the Stock ROM, the SP flash tool will come in useful. Before you start the flashing procedure, have a look at the benefits of using the Stock ROM.
Advantage Of Stock ROM
- To Unbrick your Vivo Y90, follow these steps.
- Resolve the bootloop issue.
- Vivo Y90 Upgrades and Downgrades
- Unroot your phone or fix bugs on it.
- On the Vivo Y90, fix the latency or stutter.
- Return to stock to reclaim your warranty.
- Will I be able to get OTA Updates?
Follow the whole step-by-step tutorial, including all requirements, download links, and firmware information.
- Device Supported: Vivo Y90 (PD1917F)
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6761 SOC
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- UI: Funtouch OS 4.5
- GApps: Included
- Firmware File: Stock ROM (Stable)
- Software: PD1917F_EX_A_1.71.7
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo Y90 (PD1917F)
Follow the pre-requisites and install the required drivers and tools on your PC before installation.
- This ROM is only compatible with the Vivo Y90. Don’t try it on anything else.
- A functional computer or laptop, as well as a USB cable, are necessary.
- For a smoother procedure, keep your device charged to at least 50%.
- Before you begin the flashing procedure, make a thorough backup of your device’s data (Internal Storage).
- Install the newest Vivo USB Drivers on your PC by downloading them from the link above.
- SP Flash Tool
- Download VCOM Drivers
- Vivo USB Drivers
Firmware Flash Files:
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Y90
After you’ve downloaded the Vivo Y90 stock firmware from the link above, you’ll need to use Smartphone Flash Tool to flash it. Below is a comprehensive tutorial that you may follow step by step.
We hope you were able to simply install the Stock Firmware on your Vivo Y90 (PD1917F) Android handset. If you have any questions or concerns, please post them in the comments section below.