Realme Narzo 30A RMX3171 Stock ROM File (Firmware Flash). Would you like to update the firmware on your Realme Narzo 30A RMX3171? You’ve come to the correct location. On this page, you’ll find the official Realme Narzo 30A RMX3171 flash files, as well as for instructions for installing the firmware.
We’ll need a software called SP Flash tool to install the firmware flash file, which may also be used to flash the stock ROM on your smartphone. The procedure is basic and straightforward. We’ve also included a video and step-by-step instructions to help you flash the official flash file.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Realme RMX3171 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares
- You can fix the boot loop issue
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped the error
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore your device back to Factory State
- Device Name: Realme Narzo 30A RMX3171
- ROM Type: Stock ROM Flash Files
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85
- Android Version: Android 10
Steps to Install Realme Narzo 30A RMX3171 Firmware Flash File
Let’s have a look at some of the prerequisites before we get started with the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme RMX3171.
- Supported device: Realme Narzo 30A.
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST, and Realme USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
|Firmware File Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: RMX3171_11_A.13|
File Size: 3.37GB
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
To begin, use the official Realme device recovery procedure to install the OTA stock ROM update.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
- Make sure you follow the instructions and download all of the necessary files and flash tools to your computer.
- To access the SP Flash Tool User Interface, run the flash tool exe file.
- In the scatter-loading section, select the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file.
- Click the Download button when you’ve loaded the file.
- To begin the stock ROM upgrading procedure on your Realme Narzo 30A, switch it off and press the Volume Down and Volume Up keys simultaneously while connecting your phone to a PC or laptop via USB cable. (Hold down the Volume Down and Up buttons until your computer recognizes the phone.)
- The following are the steps to installing Stock ROM on the Realme RMX3171:
- When the phone is connected, it will begin updating the stock firmware.
- If you see a green button on your flash tool after a few minutes, it signifies the updating procedure is complete.
- That concludes our discussion. Your Realme Narzo 30A RMX3171 can be restarted.
With the help of a screenshot, you may follow our entire guide: how to use the SP Flash tool to flash the stock firmware.
This method should have helped you install the flash ROM file on your Realme RMX3171 smartphone.