Realme C17 RMX2101PU Flash File ( Stock ROM, Firmware). Do you want to install the stock ROM on your Realme C17 RMX2101PU? You’ve come to the correct location. On this page, we’ll provide you with the official Realme C17 RMX2101 flash files as well as for instructions for installing the firmware.
We’ll need a program called the MSM Download tool to install the firmware flash file, which may also be used to flash the stock ROM on your smartphone. The procedure is basic and straightforward. We’ve also included a video and step-by-step instructions to help you flash the official flash file.
Table of Contents
- 1 Realme C17 RMX2101PU Flash File ( Stock ROM, Firmware)
- 2 Advantages of Stock ROM:
- 3 Steps to Install Realme C17 Flash Files (Firmware)
Realme C17 RMX2101PU Flash File ( Stock ROM, Firmware)
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Realme C17 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares
- You can fix the boot loop issue
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped the error
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore your device back to Factory State
Flash File Details:
- Device Name: Realme C17 RMX2101
- ROM Type: Stock ROM Flash Files
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: MSM Download Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 460
- Android Version: Android 10.0
Steps to Install Realme C17 Flash Files (Firmware)
Follow the pre-requisites and install the required drivers and tools on your PC before installation.
- Supported device: Realme C17.
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST, and Realme USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
|SOFTWARE DETAILS||DOWNLOAD LINKS|
|Flash File Name: RMX2101PU_11_A.33_210322|
File Size: 6 GB
|Flash File Name: RMX2101PU_11_A.17_200921|
File Size: 6 GB
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
To begin, use the official Realme device recovery procedure to install the OTA stock ROM update.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from your PC. That’s it!
I hope this guide was helpful in installing the flash ROM file on your Realme RMX2101PU smartphone.