Realme C1 Stock ROM Firmware Flash File. Have you bricked your Realme C1 RMX1811 and want to reinstall the official Stock ROM flash file? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the correct spot. We’ll show you how to get the stock firmware for your Realme C1 and install it. A Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor powers the smartphone. You’ll need the QFIL Tool, formally known as Qualcomm Flash Image Loader, to flash the Stock ROM files on a Qualcomm-powered handset. As a result, make sure you have the official Realme C1 flash file, drivers, and QFIL flash tool downloaded.
Table of Contents
- 1 Realme C1 Stock ROM Firmware Flash File
- 2 Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- 3 The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- 4 Firmware Details:
- 5 Download Firmware
- 6 Steps to Install Stock firmware on Realme C1:
Realme C1 Stock ROM Firmware Flash File
The Realme C1 has a 6.2-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1520 x 720 pixels, according to the specs. It is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 CPU, which is a 64-bit chipset with 2GB of RAM. The phone has a 16GB internal memory and can be expanded to 256GB with a microSD card. The Realme C1 has a dual back camera of 13MP + 2MP with dual-LED multi-tone flash and a 5MP front camera for selfies. It is powered by a Li-Po 4230 mAh non-removable battery. On the rear of the Realme C1, there is also a fingerprint sensor.
Android is always open to new options, such as flashing a custom ROM or kernel, or APK modification, to name a few. These feats may be accomplished by giving your device root access or just rooting it. Rooting or customizing isn’t rocket science in today’s world, yet many still do it recklessly. Certain users rush through the modding/rooting procedure without paying attention to the instructions. It causes the gadget to be bricked. It may occur on any device. In this post, we’ll show you how to repair or unbrick your Realme C1 to its original functioning state.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Official software created by the OEM manufacturer for a certain device is known as stock firmware or stock ROM. This file is necessary to resolve any software issues with your Ulefone Armor 9. If you’re having trouble with your smartphone, the last thing you should do is reinstall the factory ROM. You may then restore your smartphone to its original ROM. This instruction will be more beneficial to users who wish to try rooting, installing modifications, or installing a custom ROM on a regular basis.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Unbrick your Realme C1 with a Flash Stock
- To resolve the boot loop issue, flash the stock ROM.
- Realme C1 Upgrades and Downgrades
- Unroot your phone or fix bugs on it.
- To solve the Realme C1’s lag or stutter
- You can fix software issues by flashing Stock ROM.
- Return to stock to reclaim your warranty.
Gapps File: Included
Device Supported: Realme C1 – RMX1811
Tool Supported: QFIL
SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
Language Supported: Multi-Language
Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
|Software Details||Download Links|
|RMX1811_11_A.14_180929_9edf4bd5.tar.bz2 Using MSM Download Tool||Download|
|RMX1811_11_A.14_180929_QFIL.tar.gz Using QFil To||Download|
Steps to Install Stock firmware on Realme C1:
Follow the pre-requisites and install the required drivers and tools on your PC before installation.
- Please keep in mind that this instruction is just for Realme C1.
- For this instruction, you’ll need a Windows laptop or PC.
- Make sure your Realme C1 battery is at least 60% charged.
- Taking a backup of your Android device is always a good idea.
- Any device may be used to back up an Android phone without rooting it.
- On an Android device with a Mediatek Chipset, make a backup of the IMEI and NVRAM.
- Create and restore a Nandroid backup using TWRP Recovery if you have it.
- Install the SP Flash program on your PC after downloading it.
- On your Windows PC, download and install the VCOM Driver.
- Install the most recent driver: Install the most recent version of the Realme USB drivers.
Method 1: Via Recovery
To begin, use the official Realme device recovery procedure to install the OTA stock ROM update. To install the OTA update on your Realme device, go to the URL provided below.
Method 2: Install via QFIL Tool:
On your computer, install the Qualcomm Flash image loader utility and USB drivers. To use the QFIL tool to install the firmware, click the link below.
Method 3: Install via MSMDownload Tool
- To begin, download the above-mentioned file and extract it to your computer.
- Now, launch MsmDownloadTool.exe as an administrator from the extracted folder.
- Turn off your phone when you see the screen.
- Using a USB cord, connect your phone to your computer while hitting the VOLUME UP button.
- Load the firmware on the MSMDownload Tool screen now.
- You may now upgrade your phone by pressing the “START ALL” button.
- You can disconnect your phone from the PC after the installation procedure is completed.
- That ends our discussion. Now switch on your phone and enjoy the new Realme C1 stock firmware.
I hope you were able to successfully install the stock ROM on your Realme C1; now please rate this page and leave a comment. We are always open to suggestions and improvements.