How To Hard Reset Realme 2 Pro (Factory Reset). How can I reset the Realme 2 Pro to factory settings? In REALME 2 Pro, how do you erase all data? In REALME 2 Pro, how can you get around the screen lock? How can I revert to the default settings in REALME 2 Pro?
How To Hard Reset Realme 2 Pro (Factory Reset)
The following lesson demonstrates all master reset methods for the Realme 2 Pro. Learn how to hard reset your Android 8.1 Oreo device using physical keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a consequence, your Realme 2 Pro will appear to be new, and the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus core will perform quicker.
First method: via Recovery Mode
1. To begin, turn off the phone by pressing and holding the Power button for a few seconds.
2. Then, for a few seconds, press the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously.
3. When the realme logo appears, release all keys.
4. Then select English as your language.
5. Good job! Your REALME 2 Pro will be in Recovery Mode.
6. You may install update packages and conduct a hard reset from this mode.
2nd method: via Mobile Settings
This will reset all your network settings, including Wi-Fi settings, Mobile data settings, and Bluetooth settings.
- Switch On your Realme mobile, by holding the power button.
- Now Tap the Setting’s icon from your home screen.
- After that, find the Reset option.
- From the list, tap on Reset network settings.
- Next, select your sim and tab on Reset settings.
- Again, tap on the option Reset Settings.
- You are successfully Reset network settings in your Realme Mobile.