Oppo A52 Firmware Flash File Download (Stock ROM). In India, Oppo has added another smartphone to its mid-range lineup. The Oppo A52 could be a direct competition to the Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and the Realme 6 Pro. It does, however, have some decent features, such as a quad-camera configuration, a 5000 mAh battery with 18-watt quick charging, and so on. The device came with the Android 10 (ColorOS 7.1) update out of the box.
If you’ve arrived here, you’re probably seeking an Oppo A52 stock firmware file (Model: CPH2061). If you answered yes, you have arrived at the correct location. We’ll show you how to use the QFil Flash tool, QPST Flash Tool, or MSM download tool to flash the factory ROM file on an Oppo A52 in this post.
We’ve included links to all of the necessary files for you to download and install the stock ROM flash file on your smartphone.
Table of Contents
Oppo A52 Firmware Flash File Download (Stock ROM)
Oppo A52 Device Overview:
The Oppo A52 comes with a 6.5-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) display with a punch-hole cutout in the top corner, giving it a 20:9 aspect ratio with low bezels on three sides. The phone’s thickest point is 8.9mm, and it weighs roughly 192 grams.
A quad-camera setup at the back features a 12-Megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture, an 8-Megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens with a 119-degree field-of-view, and twin 2-Megapixel sensors for depth mapping and macro shooting, respectively. The rear cameras offer electronic picture stabilization and can record in 4K at up to 30 frames per second (EIS). A front-facing 8-megapixel camera is included for selfies and video chats.
It has an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC under the hood, as well as 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of inbuilt storage. Two other models will offer 4 GB and 8 GB of RAM, respectively, with 128 GB of storage, which is noteworthy given that most manufacturers start with a 64 GB storage option with the entry-level model.
The Oppo A52 is powered by a 5000 mAh battery, which is charged with an 18 W fast charger. The phone runs ColorOS 7.1, which is compatible with Android 10. The fingerprint sensor is incorporated within the side-mounted power button, which is also powered by Dirac 2.0 technology. The normal range of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity options are available. GPS and 4G VoLTE A USB-C port are used for both charging and data transfer. Twilight Black and Stream White are two color possibilities.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Official software produced by the OEM manufacturer for a certain device is known as stock firmware or stock ROM. This file is essential to resolve any software issues with your Oppo A52. If you’re having trouble with your smartphone, the last thing you should do is reinstall the stock ROM. You can then restore your device to its original ROM. This article will be very valuable for people who are always interested in rooting, installing mods, or installing a custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The following are the reasons why you should download and save the Oppo A52 Stock ROM flash file to your computer:
- You can use a Stock ROM file to unbrick your device if it is dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM can be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Get rid of any viruses or adware from your Oppo A52.
- On the Oppo A52, you can repair the boot loop problem.
- Fix On the Oppo A52, the app has unfortunately ceased working.
- Fix a network-related problem
- Using Magisk, patch the Boot image to the root directory.
- To reset or remove FRP on your Oppo A52, you can unroot it.
- Restore the factory settings of the Oppo A52.
Device Name: Oppo A52
ROM Type: Stock ROM
Gapps File: Included
Tool Supported: MSM download tool | QFil or Qualcomm Flash Tool
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
Android Version: Android 10
How to Install Oppo A52 Stock ROM Flash File
You should download the firmware file before installing the Stock ROM on your Oppo A52. Then, on the PC, download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool. After you’ve completed them, you can move on to the instructions below. But first, let’s have a look at the relevance of Stock Firmware and the firmware specifics below.
- Supported device: Oppo A52
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup using any of the methods listed below.
- Without the need for root access, you can backup all of your data.
- TWRP Backup for Nandroid
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST, and Oppo USB Drivers
Firmware Flash File
To flash the Stock firmware on the Oppo A52, you’ll need to use the Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool after obtaining the firmware file from the link above. Below is a comprehensive instruction that you can follow step by step.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
To begin, you can use the official Oppo device recovery method to install the OTA stock ROM update. To install the OTA update on your Oppo handset, go to the URL provided below.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via MSM Download Tool
On your computer, install the MSM Download Tool and Qualcomm USB Drivers. To use the MSM Download tool to install the firmware, click the link below.
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
On your computer, install the Qualcomm Flash image loader utility and USB drivers. To use the QFIL tool to instal the firmware, click the link below.
Method 4: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
The following are the steps to installing Stock ROM on the Oppo A52:
- First, complete all of the PREREQUISITE STEPS, and then open the QPST Folder that was extracted.
- Qualcomm USB Drivers For Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip are two files with the same name.
- Install the QPST.exe file from the QPST Win folder on your PC/Laptop.
- After installation, navigate to the C Drive’s Installed Location.
- QPST Configuration is now open.
- Click on Add new port -> in the QPST Configuration window. Select your device’s com port -> and close it.
- Click on Add new port -> in QPST Configuration. Close your device’s com port after selecting it.
- Check application boot loaders in the EMMC Software Downloader -> Look for the com port gadget.
- Now, in EMMC Software Downloader, click Load XML Def and look for rawprogram0.xml in the ROM folder (if you didn’t extract the ROM, please do so and then look for rawprogram0.xml).
- Now go to Load Patch def and look for patch0.xml in the ROM folder.
- Look for the folder ROM in the second search path.
- Now click download, wait for the download to complete (it never does, but it does identify a new driver, which is crucial), and it will look for and install the new hardware discovered.
- That concludes our discussion. Once you’ve completed your installation! Restart your phone! Congratulations on successfully flashing the stock ROM on your Oppo A52.