Samsung Galaxy A52 (SM-A525F) Firmware Flash File. The Samsung SM-A525F (Galaxy A52) flash file will be installed using the Samsung flash tool in this tutorial (also known as the ODIN flash tool). The official stock firmware file, drivers, and flash tool for the Samsung Galaxy A52 SM-A525F can all be found on this page.
You can always address system software issues such as boot loop, lag, soft brick or hard brick, delete pattern lock, FRP lock, and many more by flashing the Stock ROM file.
Table of Contents
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A52 (SM-A525F) Firmware Flash File
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A52 SM-A525F Firmware Flash Files:
- 3 How to Install a Stock ROM on a Galaxy A52 SM-A525F:
Samsung Galaxy A52 (SM-A525F) Firmware Flash File
Samsung Galaxy A52 SM-A525F Firmware Flash Files:
Flash File Name: SM-A525F_A525FXXU2AUE1_11.0_file.zip
Build Number: A525FXXU2AUE1
Security Patch: May 2021
Android Version: 11.0
Flash File Name: SM-A525F_A525FXXU1AUD2_11.0_file.zip
Build Number: A525FXXU1AUD2
Security Patch: April 2021
Android Version: 11.0
How to Install a Stock ROM on a Galaxy A52 SM-A525F:
Let’s take a look at the pre-requisites before we get started with the steps to install stock firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A52.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy A52 SM-A525F
- To flash the firmware, you’ll need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Charge your phone until it has a minimum of 50% battery life.
- You must download and install the most recent Samsung USB Drivers on your device.
- Check to see if you have the ODIN software installed on your computer.
- Before you do something, make a backup of your computer (no root).
- The Samsung SM-A525F firmware flash file can be download.
- The contents of the firmware flash file zip should be extracted.
- Start the ODIN program.
- In the appropriate section, load the firmware files.
- Link your phone to the machine once it has loaded (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- When you attach your phone to Odin, the CO port will light up.
- To install the firmware on your Samsung smartphone, press the Start button.
- That concludes our discussion. If the installation is complete, you will see a PASS code.