Infinix Hot 10S X689B Stock ROM (Firmware Guide). You may be seeking a firmware flash file for your Infinix Hot 10S X689B if you’ve arrived here. If so, you’ve come to the correct spot. We’ll show you how to use the SP Flash program to flash the stock ROM file on your Infinix Hot 10S.
We’ve included links to all of the necessary files for you to download and install the stock ROM flash file on your smartphone.
Table of Contents
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Official software created by the OEM manufacturer for a certain device is known as stock firmware or stock ROM. This file is necessary to resolve any software issues with your Infinix Hot 10S. If you’re having trouble with your smartphone, the last thing you should do is reinstall the factory ROM. You may then restore your smartphone to its original ROM. This instruction will be more beneficial to users who wish to try rooting, installing modifications, or installing a custom ROM on a regular basis.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The following are some of the reasons why you should download and save the Infinix Hot 10S Stock ROM flash file to your PC.
- You may use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your smartphone if it’s dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM may be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Malware and adware should be removed from the Infinix Hot 10S.
- On Infinix Hot 10S Fix, you can fix the boot loop issue. On the Infinix Hot 10S, the app has unfortunately ceased working.
- Fix a network-related problem
- Using Magisk, patch the boot image to root: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your smartphone, follow these steps: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP
- Guide Restore Infinix Hot 10S to Factory State
- Device Name: Infinix Hot 10S X689B
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85
- Android Version: Android 11.0
How to Flash Infinix Hot 10S X689B Firmware File
You should obtain the firmware flash file for your Infinix Hot 10S before installing the stock ROM. Then, on the PC, download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool. After you’ve completed them, you can go on to the stages below. But first, let’s have a look at the relevance of Stock Firmware and the firmware information below.
- Infinix Hot 10S X689B is a supported device.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup using any of the methods listed below.
- Full Data Backup without Root
- Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Infinix USB Drivers
Download Firmware Files:
|Software Details||Download Links|
|Flash File Name: X689B-H696JKM-R-GL-210326V181|
File Size: 1.7 GB
Android OS: 11.0
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Smartphone Flash Tool
The root is one of the main requirements for flashing with SmartPhone FlashTool. In reality, your device should have been rooted effectively in order to make MediaTek Android Flash successful. So first use the SP FlashTool download and process to make a successful one-click root on Android. You can easily follow Android’s one-click root which fully supports mobile.
Download Smart Phone Flash Tool for Windows
In order to meet the different user requirements, SmartPhone FlashTool comes in various tool updates. So we recommended that you flash your MediaTek Android at the latest download for the most stable and fixed performance. It’s the latest SP FlashTool v5.1924 for Windows, and it’s SP FlashTool for Linux.
You are free to download either Windows or Linux versions as usual. And here the advantage of taking the latest Smart Phone Flash Tool download from the previous bugs is its fixed nature. So in all settings, it’s stable and supportive.
Why Download SP Flash Tool?
For MediaTek Android flash, SP FlashTool is the best recommendation to support all MediaTek ROM variants. So it is 100% safe to download and process for the purpose of a completely free tool. But here you should take the total risk alone as this is a system alteration that could potentially make several errors during processing. So run the flash with SmartPhone FlashTool under your own responsibility.