Infinix Hot 10i X658B Stock ROM (Firmware/Unbrick). We’ll show you how to install the firmware flash file on the Infinix Hot 10i X658B in this article. The gadget came with Android 10 Q out of the box and is powered by MediaTek. This article is for you if you want to address common difficulties with your device, such as boot loops, pattern lock removal, bypassing FRP lock, repairing IMEI, or extracting the DA (download agent) file.
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Hot 10i X658B (Firmware/Unbrick)
To install the firmware flash file on the Infinix Hot 10i, you must first download the SP Flash tool program (also known as the Smartphone flash tool). This approach is basic and straightforward. We’ve also included a video and step-by-step instructions to help you flash the firmware file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The following are some of the reasons why you should download and save the Infinix Hot 10i Stock ROM flash file to your PC.
- You may use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your smartphone if it’s dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM may be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Malware and adware should be removed from the Infinix Hot 10i.
- On Infinix Hot 10i Fix, you may fix the boot loop issue. On the Infinix Hot 10i, the app has unfortunately ceased working.
- Fix a network-related problem
- Using Magisk, patch the boot image to root: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Infinix Hot 10i, follow these steps: Spreadtrum FRP Guide or Mediatek FRP Guide
- Bypass the pattern lock on your Infinix Hot 10i to restore it to factory settings.
How to Flash Infinix Hot 10i Firmware File
You should obtain the firmware flash file for your Infinix Hot 10i before installing the stock ROM. Then, on the PC, download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool. After you’ve completed them, you can go on to the stages below. But first, let’s have a look at the relevance of Stock Firmware and the firmware information below.
- Infinix Hot 10i is a supported device.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Infinix USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: X680B-H6215EFIJ-Q-OP-201019V214.zip|
Android Version: 10 Q
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without further ado, let’s get started with the firmware installation instructions listed below:
- Make sure you follow the instructions and download all of the necessary files and flash tools to your computer.
- To access the SP Flash Tool User Interface, run the flash tool exe file.
- In the scatter-loading section, select the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file.
- Click the Download button when you’ve loaded the file.
- To begin the stock ROM update procedure on your Infinix Hot 10i, switch it off and press and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up keys at the same time. Using a USB cable, connect your phone to your PC or laptop. (Hold down the Volume Down and Up buttons until your computer recognizes the phone.)
- When the phone is connected, it will begin updating the stock firmware.
- If you see a green button on your flash tool after a few minutes, it signifies the updating procedure is complete.
- That concludes our discussion. Your Infinix Hot 10i may be restarted.
That’s all there is to it, guys. We hope you were able to successfully install the Stock Firmware on your Infinix Hot 10i cellphone. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.