Infinix Hot 10 Play Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). We’ll show you how to flash the official stock ROM for the Infinix Hot 10 Play X688C on your device using the instructions on this page. The smartphone, which is powered by the MediaTek Helio G25 CPU, comes pre-installed with Android 10.0. This tutorial will assist you in unbricking or correcting any software issues with your device.
To flash the firmware on the Infinix Hot 10 Play, you’ll need to download the SP Flash tool program (also known as the Smartphone flash tool). This approach is basic and straightforward. We’ve also included a video and step-by-step instructions to help you flash the firmware file.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The following are some of the reasons why you should download and save the Infinix Hot 10 Play Stock ROM flash file to your PC.
- You may use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your smartphone if it’s dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM may be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Infinix Hot 10 Play should be free of any virus or adware.
- Infinix Hot 10 Play Fix might help you fix the boot loop issue. Unfortunately, the Infinix Hot 10 Play Fix app has ceased working. a problem with the network
- Using Magisk, patch the boot image to root: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Infinix Hot 10 Play, you may unroot it as follows: Spreadtrum FRP Guide or Mediatek FRP Guide
- Restore the factory state of the Infinix Hot 10 game.
How to Flash Infinix Hot 10 X688C Play Firmware File
You should download the firmware flash file for your Infinix Hot 10 Play X688C before installing the stock ROM. Then, on the PC, download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool. After you’ve completed them, you can go on to the stages below. But first, let’s have a look at the relevance of Stock Firmware and the firmware information below.
- Supported device: Infinix Hot 10 Play X688C
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Infinix USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: X688C_MT6765_V175_201216|
File Size: 1.8 GB
Android Version: 10.0
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Smartphone Flash Tool
The root is one of the main requirements for flashing with SmartPhone FlashTool. In reality, your device should have been rooted effectively in order to make MediaTek Android Flash successful. So first use the SP FlashTool download and process to make a successful one-click root on Android. You can easily follow Android’s one-click root which fully supports mobile.
Download Smart Phone Flash Tool for Windows
In order to meet the different user requirements, SmartPhone FlashTool comes in various tool updates. So we recommended that you flash your MediaTek Android at the latest download for the most stable and fixed performance. It’s the latest SP FlashTool v5.1924 for Windows, and it’s SP FlashTool for Linux.
You are free to download either Windows or Linux versions as usual. And here the advantage of taking the latest Smart Phone Flash Tool download from the previous bugs is its fixed nature. So in all settings, it’s stable and supportive.
Why Download SP Flash Tool?
For MediaTek Android flash, SP FlashTool is the best recommendation to support all MediaTek ROM variants. So it is 100% safe to download and process for the purpose of a completely free tool. But here you should take the total risk alone as this is a system alteration that could potentially make several errors during processing. So run the flash with SmartPhone FlashTool under your own responsibility.