Infinix Note 10 Pro X695C Stock ROM (Firmware Guide). Want to flash your Infinix Note 10 Pro X695 / X695C with the stock firmware? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the correct spot. In this article, we’ll show you how to flash the official factory firmware for the Infinix Note 10 Pro X695 / X695C version. When you screw up your smartphone by rooting it or installing a mod or custom ROM, stock firmware comes in useful. To be secure, we always advise our users to download and store the official firmware on their computers.
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Note 10 Pro X695C (Firmware Guide)
You may unbrick, restore, cure any software-related issue, downgrade or upgrade, and remove any issues or latency on your Infinix Note 10 Pro by installing a firmware flash file. You’ll need the SP Flash program on your PC to install the Infinix Note 10 Pro firmware.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The following are some of the reasons why you should download and save the Infinix Note 10 Pro Stock ROM flash file to your PC.
- You may use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your smartphone if it’s dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM may be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Malware and adware must be removed from the Infinix Note 10 Pro.
- On the Infinix Note 10 Pro, you can repair the boot loop issue. On the Infinix Note 10 Pro, the app has unfortunately ceased causing problems.
- Fix a network-related problem
- Using Magisk, patch the boot image to root: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- To reset or remove FRP on your Infinix Note 10 Pro, follow these steps: Spreadtrum FRP Guide or Mediatek FRP Guide
- Bypass the pattern lock on your Infinix Note 10 Pro to restore it to factory settings.
How to Flash Infinix X695C Firmware File
You should obtain the firmware flash file for your Infinix Note 10 Pro before installing the stock ROM. Then, on the PC, download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool. After you’ve completed them, you can go on to the stages below. But first, let’s have a look at the relevance of Stock Firmware and the firmware information below.
- Infinix Note 10 Pro X695C is a supported device.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup of your Android device.
- VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Infinix USB Drivers are all available for download.
Download Flash Files
|Build Number||Security Patch/Changelog|
|File Name: Infinix_Hot_10_Pro_X695C_MT6785_V244_210430|
File Size: 3 GB Android OS: 11
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
- Now, without further ado, let’s get started with the firmware installation instructions listed below:
- Make sure you follow the instructions and download all of the necessary files and flash tools to your computer.
- To access the SP Flash Tool User Interface, run the flash tool exe file.
- In the scatter-loading section, select the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file.
- Click the Download button when you’ve loaded the file.
- To begin the stock ROM upgrading procedure on your Infinix Note 10 Pro, switch it off and press the Volume Down and Volume Up keys simultaneously while connecting your phone to a PC or laptop via USB cable. (Hold down the Volume Down and Up buttons until your computer recognizes the phone.)
- When the phone is connected, it will begin updating the stock firmware.
- If you see a green button on your flash tool after a few minutes, it signifies the updating procedure is complete.
- That concludes our discussion. Your Infinix Note 10 Pro can be restarted.
That’s all there is to it, guys. We hope you were able to successfully install the Stock Firmware on your Infinix Note 10 Pro cellphone. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.