Huawei Y9a FRL-L23 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). The Huawei Y9a was released in 2020 and came with Android 10 under the EMUI 10.1 skin out of the box. A Mediatek Helio G80 processor powers it. We’ll show you how to install the firmware flash file on the Huawei Y9a FRL-L23 in this article.
To install the firmware flash file on the Huawei Y9a FRL-L23, you must first download the Huawei Flash tool program. This procedure is basic and straightforward.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The following are the reasons why you should save and download the Huawei Y9a FRL-L23 Stock ROM flash file to your computer.
- You can use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your device if it’s dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM can be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Remove any virus or adware from Huawei’s Y9a smartphone.
- On the Huawei Y9a, the boot loop can be fixed.
- Fix On the Huawei Y9a, the app has unfortunately ceased working.
- Fix a network-related problem
- Using Magisk, patch the Boot image to the root directory.
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Huawei Y9a, you can unroot it.
- Reset Huawei Y9a to factory defaults
Huawei Y9a FRL-L23 Firmware Flash Files:
|Software Version||Download Links|
|Flash File Name: FRL-L23 10.1.1.157(C185E10R8P1)|
File Size: 5 GB
Steps to Install Huawei FRL-L23 Firmware Flash File
If you have the firmware downloaded, use this process to manually flash the stock firmware on your Huawei Y9a FRL-L23. Make sure you follow the instructions for the letter.
- Huawei Y9a is a supported device.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup using any of the methods listed below
- Install the Huawei Multi-Download Tool on your computer.
- Install Huawei USB Drivers on your computer.
- Additionally, you’ll require Download and install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver.
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the Huawei Y9a FRL-L23, see the firmware flashing guide below.
SD Card Update Method
- On your MicroSD card, make a new folder called dload.
- Copy the UPDATE.APP file into the dload folder on your MicroSD card after extracting the firmware zip file on your PC.
- Turn off your phone > Hold down the Vol Up, Vol Down, and Power keys for a few seconds until the fastboot mode appears.
- You’ll notice a message that says ‘Installing system update’ > Wait a few moments > After flashing, your device will reboot automatically.
Manually Flash Stock ROM
- First, download the Huawei smartphone Multi Download Tool to your computer and extract it.
- Now, on your PC, download and install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver as well as the Huawei USB Driver.
- To use the Huawei Multi-Download Tool, run the QPBLFBML01.exe program.
- The XML firmware file upload option will appear next.
- When you click the Browse button (three-dot icon), it will prompt you for your password.
- Don’t fill it in; simply leave it blank and press the Set button.
- Now, click Open to open the.xml firmware file for your device.
- After that, press the Next button.
- The installation progress page will appear. With the Fastboot or Download Mode, connect your device via USB connection.
- To begin flashing the stock firmware, click the Scan&Download button.
- It will automatically detect and install the Fastboot device, which will take some time.
- Restart your device after the flashing is complete.