Huawei P30 ELE-L29 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). Do you want to update the firmware on your Huawei P30 ELE-L29? You’ve come to the correct location. On this page, we’ll provide you with the official Huawei P30 ELE-L29 flash files as well as for instructions for installing them.
If you’re having problems with your device’s software, such as WiFi or Bluetooth issues, latency, boot loops, or hard bricks, this instruction will help you fix it. By flashing the stock firmware, you may overcome FRP lock, pattern lock, downgrade, or upgrade, as well as address the majority of software bugs.
Table of Contents
- Device Supported: Huawei P30
- Model: ELE-L29
- Android OS: Android 10
- User interface (UI): EMUI 10.1
- Processor: Kirin 980
- File: Software Update
- Gapps File: Included
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Huawei P30 (ELE-L29)
- Huawei P30 is a supported device.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup using any of the methods listed below
- Install the Huawei Multi-Download Tool on your computer.
- Install Huawei USB Drivers on your computer.
- Additionally, you’ll require Download and install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver.
Download Flash Files
|Software Version||Download Links|
|Flash File Name: ELE-L29 ELLE-L29B 10.1.0.163(C185E7R7P1).zip|
File Size: 4.2 GB
Update from System
- Transfer the three extracted files to the Huawei NM Card or memory stick after extracting the Huawei P30 firmware.
- Go to your phone’s dialer and dial *#*#2846579#*#*. Select the Software Update option from the pop-up menu.
- Select Memory Card Upgrade after that. The system will now read files from the inserted SD card/USB storage device or NM Card and flash them.
- You can securely remove the OTG once the installation is complete.
- If the first two ways fail to work on your device, try the following two.
SD Card Update Method
- On your MicroSD card, make a new folder called dload.
- Copy the UPDATE.APP file into the dload folder on your MicroSD card after extracting the firmware zip file on your PC.
- Turn off your phone > Hold down the Vol Up, Vol Down, and Power keys for a few seconds until the fastboot mode appears.
- You’ll notice a message that says ‘Installing system update’ > Wait a few moments > After flashing, your device will reboot automatically.
Manually Flash Stock ROM
- First, download the Huawei smartphone Multi Download Tool to your computer and extract it.
- Now, on your PC, download and install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver as well as the Huawei USB Driver.
- To use the Huawei Multi-Download Tool, run the QPBLFBML01.exe program.
- The XML firmware file upload option will appear next.
- When you click the Browse button (three-dot icon), it will prompt you for your password.
- Don’t fill it in; simply leave it blank and press the Set button.
- Now, click Open to open the.xml firmware file for your device.
- After that, press the Next button.
- The installation progress page will appear. With the Fastboot or Download Mode, connect your device via USB connection.
- To begin flashing the stock firmware, click the Scan&Download button.
- It will automatically detect and install the Fastboot device, which will take some time.
- Restart your device after the flashing is complete.