Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). We now have the latest stock ROM flash file for the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 STK-L21, which is based on Android 9.0 Pie and is powered by the Hisilicon Kirin 710F processor. We’ll need a program called Huawei Flash Tool to install the firmware flash file, which may also be used to flash the stock ROM on your device. The procedure is simple and straightforward. We’ve also included a video and a step-by-step tutorial to help you flash the official flash file.
Table of Contents
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
This method can be used to fix a bricked device, fix the lag or shuttering performance, unroot or bypass the FRP lock, and fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues. So, without spending any more time, let’s figure out what a stock firmware flash file is.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Official software produced by the OEM manufacturer for a certain device is known as stock firmware or stock ROM. This file is necessary to resolve any software issues with your Huawei Y9 Prime 2019. If you’re having trouble with your smartphone, the last thing you should do is reinstall the stock ROM. You can then restore your device to its original ROM. This article will be very valuable for people who are always interested in rooting, installing mods, or installing a custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The following are some of the reasons why you should download and save the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 Stock ROM flash file to your PC.
- You can use a Stock ROM file to unbrick your device if it is dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM can be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Remove any spyware or adware from your Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 computer.
- The boot loop issue on Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 can be resolved. On the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019, the app has unfortunately ceased working.
- Fix a problem with the network
- Using Magisk, patch the Boot image to the root directory.
- To reset or remove FRP on your Huawei Y9 Prime 2019, you can unroot it.
- Restore the factory settings on the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019.
- Device Name: Huawei Y9 Prime 2019
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Huawei Flash Tool
- Processor: Hisilicon Kirin 710F
- Android Version: EMUI 9.1 under Android 9.0 Pie
Manually Check for OTA Updates
If you have a Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 device, the update will arrive via OTA soon. You’ll get a notification telling you that it’s time to install it. If you don’t receive the OTA update automatically, manually check for it. Simply follow the steps outlined below.
- Go to the gadget. System Update > Settings > System menu > System Update Select the option to Check for Updates.
- If an OTA update is available, select Download and Install to start the installation process.
- It may take a few minutes until your device is rebooted.
- Your phone will now switch to a new operating system.
If you aren’t getting any new updates, you can use the instructions below to install the official stock firmware file for Huawei Y9 Prime 2019.
How to Install Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 STK-L21 Flash File
Download the firmware flash file for your Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 before installing the stock ROM. Then, on the PC, download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool. After you’ve completed them, you can move on to the instructions below. But first, let’s have a look at the relevance of Stock Firmware and the firmware specifics below.
- Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 is a supported device.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup using any of the methods listed below
- Install the Huawei Multi-Download Tool on your computer.
- Install Huawei USB Drivers on your computer.
- Additionally, you’ll require Download and install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver.
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Huawei_Y9_Prime_STK-L22_EMUI_10_C636_10_Dload|
File Size: 4 GB
Android Version: 10.0
|Flash File Name: STK-LX1 STK-L21 HW RU STARK-L21A 126.96.36.199(SP52C10E2R1P1)|
File Size: 3.0 GB
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
- First and foremost, obtain the Update Package (recommended): Micro SD card should be formatted (This operation is optional).
- Unzip the Update.zip file and copy the whole dload folder (including UPDATE.APP) to the Micro SD card’s root directory.
- Turn off your phone after copying the Update. the app.
- Make sure your phone is switched off.
- Now hit the VOLUME UP and DOWN keys, followed by the POWER key, to turn on the phone and enter Software Upgrade Mode.
- When the progress bar reaches the end, the phone will immediately restart.
7. To Update the Data File, You can follow the Normal Upgrade.
Follow these steps to install Huawei Multi-Download Tool.
That concludes the tutorial on how to install stock ROM on Huawe y9 prime 2019. We hope you found this tutorial helpful. Please let us know if you encounter any difficulties or have any questions.