Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 STK-LX3 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). The Huawei Y9 Prime was released in 2019 and came with Android 9.0 Pie pre-installed under the EMUI 9.1 shell. The Kirin 990 processor is at the heart of everything. We’ll show you how to install the firmware flash file on your Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 STK-LX3 in this article.
The Huawei Flash tool must be downloaded in order to install the firmware flash file on the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 STK-LX3. This procedure is basic and straightforward.
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 STK-LX3 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The following are some of the reasons why you should download and save the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 Stock ROM flash file to your PC.
- You can use a Stock ROM file to unbrick your device if it is dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM can be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Remove any spyware or adware from your Huawei Y9 STK-LX3 Prime 2019 computer.
- The boot loop issue on Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 can be resolved. On the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019, the app has unfortunately ceased working.
- Fix a problem with the network
- Using Magisk, patch the Boot image to the root directory.
- To reset or remove FRP on your Huawei Y9 Prime 2019, you can unroot it.
- Restore the factory settings on the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 STK-LX3.
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 STK-LX3 Firmware Flash Files:
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: STK-LX1 18.104.22.168(SP52C10E2R1P1)|
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
Steps to Install Huawei STK-LX3 Firmware Flash File
If you’ve already downloaded the firmware, use this instructions to manually flash it on your Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 STK-LX3. Make sure you follow the instructions to the letter.
- Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 STK-LX3 is a supported device.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup using any of the methods listed below
- Install the Huawei Multi-Download Tool on your computer.
- Install Huawei USB Drivers on your computer.
- Additionally, you’ll require Download and install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver.
Firmware Installation Guide:
If you’ve already downloaded the firmware, use this instruction to manually flash it on your Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 STK-LX3. Make sure you follow the instructions for the letter.
Update from USB Stick
Extract the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 stock firmware and save the three extracted files to the Huawei NM Card or a memory stick.
Go to your phone’s dialer and dial *#*#2846579#*#*. Select the Software Update option from the pop-up menu.
Select Memory Card Upgrade after that. The system will now read files from the inserted SD card/USB storage device or NM Card and flash them.
You can securely remove the OTG once the installation is complete.
SD Card Update Method
- On your MicroSD card, make a new folder called dload.
- Copy the UPDATE.APP file into the dload folder on your MicroSD card after extracting the firmware zip file on your PC.
- Turn off your phone > Hold down the Vol Up, Vol Down, and Power keys for a few seconds until the fastboot mode appears.
- You’ll notice a message that says ‘Installing system update’ > Wait a few moments > After flashing, your device will reboot automatically.
Manually Flash Stock ROM
- First, download the Huawei smartphone Multi Download Tool to your computer and extract it.
- Now, on your PC, download and install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver as well as the Huawei USB Driver.
- To use the Huawei Multi-Download Tool, run the QPBLFBML01.exe program.
- The XML firmware file upload option will appear next.
- When you click the Browse button (three-dot icon), it will prompt you for your password.
- Don’t fill it in; simply leave it blank and press the Set button.
- Now, click Open to open the.xml firmware file for your device.
- After that, press the Next button.
- The installation progress page will appear. With the Fastboot or Download Mode, connect your device via USB connection.
- To begin flashing the stock firmware, click the Scan&Download button.
- It will automatically detect and install the Fastboot device, which will take some time.
- Restart your device after the flashing is complete.