Huawei Honor 8A JAT-LX1 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). In the year 2020, Huawei Honor 8A was released, featuring Android 9.0 Pie and EMUI 9.0 out of the box. The Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 CPU is at the heart of the device. The stock firmware file for the Honor 8A JAT-LX1 will be flashed in this tutorial.
You’ll need to download the Huawei Flash tool to install the firmware flash file on the Honor 8A JAT-LX1. This is a simple and straightforward procedure.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The following are the reasons why you should save and download the Honor 8A JAT-LX1 Stock ROM flash file to your computer.
- You can use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your device if it’s dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM can be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Honor 8A should be free of any spyware or adware.
- On the Honor 8A, you can fix the boot loop problem.
- Fix On the Honor 8A, the app has unfortunately stopped generating errors.
- Fix a network-related problem
- Using Magisk, patch the Boot image to the root directory.
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Honor 8A, you can unroot it.
- Restore the factory state of Honor 8A.
Huawei Honor 8A JAT-LX1 Firmware Flash Files:
|Software Details||Software Details|
|Flash File Name: JAT-LX1 hw cea Jakarta-L21A 220.127.116.115(C461E4R1P8)|
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
Steps to Install Huawei JAT-LX1 Firmware Flash File
If you’ve already downloaded the firmware, use this instruction to manually flash the stock firmware on your Honor 8A JAT-LX1. Make sure you follow the instructions for the letter.
- Huawei Honor 8A JAT-LX1 is a supported device.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup using any of the methods listed below
- Install the Huawei Multi-Download Tool on your computer.
- Install Huawei USB Drivers on your computer.
- Additionally, you’ll require Download and install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver.
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the Honor 8A JAT-LX1, see the firmware flashing procedure below.
SD Card Update Method
- On your MicroSD card, make a new folder called dload.
- Copy the UPDATE.APP file into the dload folder on your MicroSD card after extracting the firmware zip file on your PC.
- Turn off your phone > Hold down the Vol Up, Vol Down, and Power keys for a few seconds until the fastboot mode appears.
- You’ll notice a message that says ‘Installing system update’ > Wait a few moments > After flashing, your device will reboot automatically.
Manually Flash Stock ROM
- First, download the Huawei smartphone Multi Download Tool to your computer and extract it.
- Now, on your PC, download and install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver as well as the Huawei USB Driver.
- To use the Huawei Multi-Download Tool, run the QPBLFBML01.exe program.
- The XML firmware file upload option will appear next.
- When you click the Browse button (three-dot icon), it will prompt you for your password.
- Don’t fill it in; simply leave it blank and press the Set button.
- Now, click Open to open the.xml firmware file for your device.
- After that, press the Next button.
- The installation progress page will appear. With the Fastboot or Download Mode, connect your device via USB connection.
- To begin flashing the stock firmware, click the Scan&Download button.
- It will automatically detect and install the Fastboot device, which will take some time.
- Restart your device after the flashing is complete.
That’s all there is to it, guys. We hope you found this information to be useful. If you have any further questions, please leave a comment below.