Huawei Honor 7X Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). Huawei has unveiled the Honor 7X, a sub-brand of Honor that features an 18:9 FullView display. The Honor 7X is the successor to the Honor 6X, which was released last year. This is the first device from the firm with an 18:9 display. We’ve compiled a list of all Huawei Honor 7X Stock Firmware collections.
Table of Contents
Huawei Honor 7X Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
The Honor 7X has a 5.93-inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels and a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It is equipped with a HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor with 3/4GB of RAM. The phone has an inbuilt memory of 32/64GB. The Honor 7X has a dual 16MP + 2MP rear camera and an 8MP front-facing camera. It is powered by a Li-Ion 3340 mAh non-removable battery. On the back, there is also a fingerprint sensor.
Using the How to Install Huawei Honor 7X Stock Firmware procedure below, you may flash the Stock Firmware on your Huawei Honor 7X. We will update every region Huawei Honor 7X Stock collection for all models in this list. The Huawei Honor 7X came with Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Huawei Honor 10 Lite
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Huawei Honor 10 Lite
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Huawei Honor 10 Lite
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Huawei Honor 7X Stock Firmware collection
- You can either use the normal approach or TWRP Recovery to upgrade your phone. Here’s how to install TWRP Recovery.
- If your Huawei 7X has an unlocked bootloader and TWRP Recovery, you can use this approach to install stock firmware.
- Mobile Remarks will not be held liable for any harm to your phone that occurs during the installation of this update.
- In addition, the firmware was flashed using the Normal Upgrade procedure, which required a PC or Laptop.
- Make sure you have the most recent USB drivers installed.
- After that, make a thorough backup of your phone.