Vivo Y20s Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). The Vivo Y20s (model number PD2034EF) were released in October of last year. The newest firmware flash file for the Vivo Y20s, which is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 CPU, is available in this guide. We’ll need a software called the QFil Flash program to install the firmware flash file, which can also be used to flash the stock ROM on your smartphone. The procedure is basic and straightforward. We’ve also included a video and step-by-step instructions to help you flash the official flash file.
This method may be used to fix a bricked device, fix the lag or shuttering performance, unroot or circumvent the FRP lock, and fix Bluetooth and WiFi problems. So, without spending any more time, let’s figure out what a stock firmware flash file is.
Table of Contents
Vivo Y20s Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The reasons why you should download and save the Vivo Y20s Stock ROM flash file to your PC are as follows.
- You can use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your device if it’s dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM can be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Malware and adware should be removed from the Vivo Y20s.
- The boot loop issue on the Vivo Y20s can be resolved. On the Vivo Y20s, the app has unfortunately ceased working.
- Fix a network-related problem
- Using Magisk, patch the Boot image to the root directory.
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Vivo Y20s, you can unroot it.
- Restore the factory settings of the Vivo Y20s.
- Device Name: Vivo Y20s PD2034EF
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 Processor
- Android Version: Android 11 with FuntouchOS 11
How to Install Vivo Y20s PD2034EF Flash File
You should download the firmware flash file before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo Y20s. Then, on the PC, download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool. After you’ve completed them, you can go on to the stages below. But first, let’s have a look at the relevance of Stock Firmware and the firmware information below.
- Vivo Y20s is a supported device.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup using any of the methods listed below.
- You Can Download Flash Tool: SP Flash tool
- Download Drivers: VCOM Drivers, and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
Flash File Name: PD2034EF_EX_A_36.9.0
File Size: 3.1 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 11
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
To begin, you may use the official Vivo device recovery method to install the OTA stock ROM update. To install the OTA update on your Vivo device, go to the URL provided below.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
On your computer, install the Qualcomm Flash image loader utility and USB drivers. To use the QFIL tool to install the firmware, click the link below.
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- On your PC, download the MSM Download utility, firmware, and drivers.
- Install the USB drivers now.
- Put the firmware and the MSM download tool in the same folder.
- Connect your device to your PC/Laptop using the MSM download program.
- If you don’t choose the firmware manually, it will load automatically once you connect.
- Wait patiently for the installation procedure to finish after clicking the start button.
- Once it’s completed! Disconnect your gadget from your computer. That concludes our discussion.
That’s all there is to it, guys. We hope you were able to successfully install the Stock Firmware on your Vivo Y20s smartphone. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.