Vivo Y11 Stock ROM: PD1930F_EX_A_6.70.52 Flash File. New On July 7, 2021, the following information was updated: Vivo has begun rolling out the latest security patch version for the Vivo Y11 2019, which is known as PD1930F EX A 6.70.52. We’ve included the firmware download link as well as an installation guide.
If you want to install Stock ROM on your Vivo Y11 2019 PD1930F, then here is the way for you. We believe you attempted to customize your device, but something went wrong during the process. You may now be experiencing problems with your smartphone, such as Bootloop or bricking. Otherwise, you may want to consider upgrading or downgrading your smartphone’s operating system. The only option is to flash your device with a stock ROM.
We’ve uploaded the Vivo Y11 2019 PD1930F stock ROM, which is based on Android 9.0 Pie. We’ve also included a tutorial on how to flash the ROM on this device. So, take a look.
Table of Contents
Vivo Y11 Stock ROM: PD1930F_EX_A_6.70.52 Flash File
XStock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
When you buy a gadget from a mobile shop, it comes with a pre-installed operating system called stock ROM. When a person needs to personalize his smartphone with custom ROMs and other tweaks, he usually chooses to leave the standard firmware alone. However, if something goes wrong after any change, the only way to fix the problem is to restore the stock ROM.
The issue of boot loop and device bricking may be resolved by installing a stock ROM. You may also update or downgrade the system OS according to your preferences.
- Your bricked Vivo Y11 2019 may be unbricked.
- Fixes the boot loop as well as the instability issue.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vivo Y11 2019, follow the steps below.
- You can uninstall malware while skipping the Screen Lock.
- To resolve delays and problems on your Android device.
- Your device’s root can be uninstalled. [Unroot]
- After using a custom ROM, you may restore the stock ROM.
- This software update fixes issues with WiFi, Bluetooth, and other features.
- The soft brick issue on your Vivo Y11 2019 may be resolved.
- Google Applications can also be preloaded.
Device Supported: Vivo Y11 2019 PD1930F
Tool Supported: QFil or QPST tool / MSMDownload tool
Android OS: 9.0 Pie
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon
File: Software Update
Gapps File: Included
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Vivo Y11 2019 PD1930F
Now, before we go right into the stock ROM installation steps, make sure you have the flash tools and drivers installed on your PC by reading the prerequisites section below.
- The stock firmware for the Vivo Y11 2019 is available here. It must not be flashed on any other phone.
- Before upgrading the firmware, we recommend that your device has at least a 50% charge.
- A computer or a laptop.
- Make a backup of your device’s information. You can backup your phone even if you don’t have root access.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your smartphone, you may use TWRP Recovery to generate a Nandroid backup.
- Install QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash Tool on your computer.
- Download and install the most recent Vivo USB drivers | Qualcomm drivers.
Download Flash Files:
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
To begin, you may use the official Vivo device recovery method to install the OTA stock ROM update. To install the OTA update on your Vivo device, go to the URL provided below.
Guide to Install Vivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
On your computer, install the Qualcomm Flash image loader utility and USB drivers. To use the QFIL tool to install the firmware, click the link below.
Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers.
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! Remove your device from the PC. That’s it!
Method 4: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
QPST Flash Tool
All devices that are powered by Qualcomm Chipset are supported by the QPST Tool. This tool helps you to download and flash the new stock firmware for your device. The QPST tool is free to download and is very easy to use. All features are free of charge on this device. You don’t have anything to pay for.
Also Read: RBSoft Mobile Tool v1.6 Latest Version Download
Simply download and install the software on your Windows computer and use an easy method to flash your Qualcomm devices. Here on this page we managed all versions of QPST Flash Tool (Qualcomm Product Support Tools) and provide direct download links for downloading the setup file from our official servers. Choose the version and click the download button to get the setup file downloaded.
QPST Flash Tool Features:
There are some interesting features that make the QPST Tool better than any other software. The list of some of my favorite features in this tool is shown below:
- Installation: The Package installer makes this tool easy to install. So you need to install it on your Windows computer by double-clicking on the setup file before using this method.
- Configuration: This tool allows you to control activities such as “Active Devices, Active Clients, and also Serial Ports Available”
- Service Programming: This tool also allows you to save programming server data to flash the same programming service file on multiple devices.
- Download Firmware: It lets you download and flash the latest stock firmware for your Qualcomm device on the required device.
- Qualcomm Android USB Driver
- Supported Windows OS (Windows 7,8,10)