Vivo V21e 5G Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). The Vivo V21e 5G (PD2102F) was released in the year 2021. The gadget came with the Android 11 update right out of the box.
The newest firmware flash file for the Vivo V21e 5G (PD2102F) powered by a MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G processor is available in this guide. We’ll need a software called the SP Flash tool to install the firmware flash file, which may also be used to flash the stock ROM on your smartphone. The procedure is basic and straightforward. We’ve also included video and step-by-step tutorials to make flashing the official flash file even easier.
This method can be used to fix a bricked device, fix the lag or shuttering performance, unroot or circumvent the FRP lock, and fix Bluetooth and WiFi difficulties. So, without spending any more time, let’s figure out what a stock firmware flash file is.
Table of Contents
Vivo V21e 5G Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The reasons why you should download and save the Vivo V21e 5G Stock ROM flash file to your PC are as follows.
- You can use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your device if it’s dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM can be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Malware and adware should be removed from the Vivo V21e 5G.
- The boot loop issue on the Vivo V21e 5G can be resolved. On the Vivo V21e 5G, the app has unfortunately ceased working.
- Fix a network-related problem
- Using Magisk, patch the Boot image to the root directory.
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Vivo V21e 5G, you can unroot it.
- Restore the factory settings of the Vivo V21e 5G.
Device Name: Vivo V21e 5G PD2102F
ROM Type: Stock ROM
Gapps File: Included
Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
Processor: MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G
Android Version: Android 11 with FuntouchOS 11
How to Install Vivo V21e 5G PD2102F Flash File
You should obtain the firmware flash file for your Vivo V21e 5G before installing the stock ROM. Then, on the PC, download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool. After you’ve completed them, you can move on to the instructions below. But first, let’s have a look at the relevance of Stock Firmware and the firmware specifics below.
- Vivo V21e 5G PD2102F is a supported device.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup using any of the methods listed below.
- You Can Download Flash Tool: SP Flash tool
- Download Drivers: VCOM Drivers, and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
Flash File Name: PD2102F_EX_A_184.108.40.206
File Size: 2 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 11
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
To begin, you can use the official Vivo device recovery method to install the OTA stock ROM update. To install the OTA update on your Vivo device, go to the URL provided below.
Guide to Install Vivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool:
- Make sure you follow the instructions and download all of the necessary files and flash tools to your computer.
- To access the SP Flash Tool User Interface, run the flash tool exe file.
- In the scatter-loading section, select the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file.
- Click the Download button when you’ve loaded the file.
- To begin the stock ROM upgrading procedure on your Vivo V21e, power off your smartphone and press and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up keys simultaneously while connecting your phone to a
- computer via USB cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When your phone is connected, it will begin updating the stock firmware on your device.
- If you see a green button on your flash tool after a few minutes, that signifies the upgrade is complete.
- You can reboot your Vivo V21e 5G
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- On your PC, download the MSM Download utility, firmware, and drivers.
- Install the USB drivers now.
- Put the firmware and the MSM download tool in the same folder.
- Connect your device to your PC/Laptop using the MSM download program.
- If you don’t pick the firmware manually, it will load automatically once you connect.
- Wait patiently for the installation process to finish after clicking the start button.
- Once it’s completed! Disconnect your gadget from your computer. That concludes our discussion.
- That’s all there is to it, guys. We hope you were able to successfully install the Stock Firmware on your Vivo
- V21e 5G handset. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.