Tecno Pop 3 Plus BB4 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). We’ll show you how to install the firmware flash file on your Tecno Pop 3 Plus BB4 in this article. The gadget arrived with Android 9.0 Pie pre-installed and was powered by a MediaTek MT6761 SoC. This article is for you if you want to fix common difficulties with your device, such as boot loops, pattern lock removal, bypassing FRP lock, repairing IMEI, or extracting the DA (download agent) file.
To flash the firmware on the Tecno Pop 3 Plus, you’ll need to download the SP Flash tool program (also known as the Smartphone flash tool). This procedure is basic and straightforward. To make flashing the firmware file easier, we’ve included videos and a step-by-step explanation.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Tecno Pop 3 Plus Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Tecno Pop 3 Plus
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Tecno Pop 3 Plus
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Tecno Pop 3 Plus
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Tecno Pop 3 Plus
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Tecno Pop 3 Plus back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your device
How to Flash Tecno Pop 3 Plus Firmware File
You should download the firmware flash file before installing the Stock ROM on your Tecno Pop 3 Plus. Then, on the PC, download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool. After you’ve completed them, you can move on to the instructions below. But first, let’s have a look at the relevance of Stock Firmware and the firmware specifics below.
- Supported device: Tecno Pop 3 Plus BB4
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Tecno USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: BB4_MT6761_V372_210311|
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
- Make sure you follow the instructions and download all of the necessary files and flash tools to your computer.
- To access the SP Flash Tool User Interface, run the flash tool exe file.
In the scatter-loading section, select the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file.
- Click the Download button when you’ve loaded the file.
- To begin the stock ROM upgrading procedure on your Tecno Spark Go, turn it off and press the Volume Down and Volume Up keys simultaneously while connecting your phone to a PC or laptop via USB cable. (Hold down the Volume Down and Up buttons until your computer recognizes the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- Wait for a few minutes; if you see a green button on your flash tool, which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Tecno Pop 3 Plus.