Tecno Camon 15 Air Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File/Unbrick). We have provided the official firmware flash file for the Tecno Camon 15 Air CD6 based on Android 10 on this website. The software flash tool known as SP Flash Tool is required to install the firmware flash file on the Tecno Camon 15 Air (aka Smartphone flash tool). This program is compatible with MediaTek-based devices.
Android is always open to new possibilities, such as flashing a custom ROM or kernel, or APK modding, to name a few. These feats can be accomplished by giving your device root access or simply rooting it. Rooting or customizing isn’t rocket science in today’s world, yet individuals still do it irresponsibly. Certain users rush through the modding/rooting process without paying attention to the instructions. It causes the gadget to be bricked. It can occur on any device. You can simply restore the factory settings on your Tecno Camon 15 Air smartphone by following this instruction.
Table of Contents
Why We Need Flash Files?
Official software produced by the OEM manufacturer for a certain device is known as stock firmware or stock ROM. This file is necessary to resolve any software issues with your Tecno Camon 15 Air CD6. If you’re having trouble with your smartphone, the last thing you should do is reinstall the stock ROM. You can then restore your device to its original ROM. This guide will be more useful to users who wish to try rooting, installing mods, or installing a custom ROM on a regular basis.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Tecno Camon 15 Air
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Tecno Camon 15 Air
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Tecno Camon 15 Air
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Tecno Camon 15 Air CD6
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6765
- OS: Android 10
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Tecno Camon 15 Air:
Follow the pre-requisites and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC before installing.
- Supported device: Tecno Camon 15 Air
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Tecno Camon 15 Air
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Tecno USB Drivers
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Download Flash Files:
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: CD6-H6211HJO-Q-200310V169|
File Size: 1.2 GB
OS: Android 10
Instructions to install:
- Make sure you follow the instructions and download all of the necessary files and flash tools to your computer.
- To access the SP Flash Tool User Interface, run the flash tool exe file.
In the scatter-loading section, select the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file.
- Click the Download button when you’ve loaded the file.
- To begin the stock ROM upgrading procedure on your Tecno Spark Go, turn it off and press the Volume Down and Volume Up keys simultaneously while connecting your phone to a PC or laptop via USB cable. (Hold down the Volume Down and Up buttons until your computer recognizes the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- Wait for a few minutes; if you see a green button on your flash tool, which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Camon 15 Air.