Tecno Spark Go KC1h Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). Looking to update the firmware on your Tecno Spark Go KC1h? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the correct place. Now, on your Tecno Spark Go, install the official stock firmware. The Tecno Spark Go is the company’s newest smartphone. It arrived with Android 9.0 Pie out of the box. The Tecno Spark Go is powered by a MediaTek MT6761 Helio A22 CPU.
On this page, we’ll show you how to use the SP Flash Tool, commonly known as the Smartphone Flash Tool, to flash the official factory firmware on your Tecno Spark Go. You may address any software-related difficulties, including hard bricks, soft bricks, Bluetooth or WiFi issues, GPS issues, lag, the screen of death (SOD), freezing, stuck on boot logo, boot loop, and more, by following this instruction.
Table of Contents
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Tecno Spark Go
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Tecno Spark Go
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Tecno Spark Go
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Gapps File: Included
Device Supported: Tecno Spark Go KC1h
Processor: MediaTek MT6761
Android OS: 9.0 Pie
Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
Language Supported: Multi-Language
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Tecno Spark Go KC1h:
Follow the pre-requisites and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC before installing.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Tecno Spark Go is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Tecno USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Download Firmware Flash File
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Tecno_Spark_Go_KC1H_MT6761_V195_191008.zip|
File Size: 1 GB
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
Instructions to Install:
- Make sure you follow the instructions and download all of the necessary files and flash tools to your computer.
- To access the SP Flash Tool User Interface, run the flash tool exe file.
In the scatter-loading section, select the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file.
- Click the Download button when you’ve loaded the file.
- To begin the stock ROM upgrading procedure on your Tecno Spark Go, turn it off and press the Volume Down and Volume Up keys simultaneously while connecting your phone to a PC or laptop via USB cable. (Hold down the Volume Down and Up buttons until your computer recognizes the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- Wait for a few minutes; if you see a green button on your flash tool, which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Tecno Spark Go.
I hope you were able to successfully install the Stock ROM on your Tecno Spark Go KC1h. Now, please rate this page and leave a comment. We are always open to suggestions and improvements.