Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930W8 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). We’ve included the download link and instructions for installing the Samsung SM-G930W8 (Canada Galaxy S7) firmware flash file using the Samsung Flash Tool on this website (Also known as Odin Flash Tool). Here you can find all of the stock firmware zip files for the Samsung SM-G930W8 in all of the supported locations.
This instruction is for you if you wish to restore the device to its original factory firmware. You may use this tutorial to repair software-related issues like hard brick, soft brick, WiFi, or Bluetooth difficulties, correct lag or stutter, and even downgrade the device at any time.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930W8 (Canada) Firmware Flash Files:
|Software Details||Download Links|
|Flash File Name: G930W8VLU2BQH1_G930W8OYA2BQH1_RWC_4File.zip|
Build Number: G930W8VLU2BQH1
Android Version: 7.0
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Galaxy S7 SM-G930W8
Let’s have a look at the pre-requisites before we get started with the procedures to install stock firmware on your Galaxy S7 in Canada.
- The Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930W8 is the subject of this guide (Canada)
- To flash the firmware, you’ll need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB connection.
- Charge your smartphone till it has a minimum of 50% battery life.
- You must download and install the most recent Samsung USB Drivers on your computer.
- Check to see if you have the ODIN software installed on your computer.
- Before you do anything, make a backup of your device (no root).
Let’s look at how to flash stock ROM on a Samsung Galaxy S7 now.
- The Samsung SM-G930W8 flash file may be downloaded here.
- The contents of the firmware flash file zip should be extracted.
- Start the ODIN program.
- In the relevant area, load the firmware files.
- Connect your phone to the computer after it has loaded (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- When you connect your phone to Odin, the CO port will light up.
- To install the firmware on your Samsung smartphone, press the Start button.
- That concludes our discussion. Once the installation is complete, you will get a PASS message.