Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus Stock Firmware (Back to Stock ROM/Unbrick). So, it appears that you have a Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus and want to flash the stock ROM on it. That’s fantastic! The Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus is a good phone. The Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus sports a 6.0-inch Full HD IPS Display with a typical Samsung Device Design, in case you didn’t know. The Galaxy J6 Plus is equipped with a Snapdragon 425 processor, as well as an Adreno 308 GPU and 4 GB of RAM.
Table of Contents
- 1 Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus Stock Firmware (Back to Stock ROM/Unbrick)
- 2 Why Flash a Stock ROM?
- 3 Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM]
- 4 Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus Stock Firmware (Back to Stock ROM/Unbrick)
In terms of cameras, the Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus features a dual-camera system on the back. There are 13 MP and 5 MP cameras on this device. The gadget includes an 8 MP front camera with an f/1.9 aperture and LED flash. All of this is supported by a 3300 mAh battery. These are excellent requirements. You may be asking why I’m flashing the Stock ROM on my Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus.
Why Flash a Stock ROM?
There’s no disputing that Android always opens the door to new options, such as flashing custom ROMs, kernels, and APK modding, to name a few. That is, after all, what makes it the most popular mobile operating system. Anyway, it appears that you didn’t read the instructions well, or you’re having problems with your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus, such as screen freezing, unresponsive touch, camera failure, or boot loop. Whatever the situation may be, the fact remains that something is wrong with your gadget, and you need to solve it quickly.
Simply flashing the factory ROM on your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus is the best method to repair any of the above issues. Consider it similar to performing a factory data reset on your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus. The following are some of the benefits of flashing a stock ROM.
- It will fix your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus if it has been bricked.
- It allows you to effortlessly upgrade or downgrade your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus,
- Unroot it, and correct bugs
- Among other things.
So, today, we’ll be talking about Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM] in this post. Now, if that sounds intriguing, let’s get started.
Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM]
The Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus Stock Firmware is shown below.
List of Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus Stock Firmware:
|Build Number||Security Patch Level|
|J610GUBS4BTF1 / J610GUBS4BTF2||June 2020|
|J610GUBS4BTD1||April 2020 Patch|
|J610FXXS5BTD1||April 2020 Security Patch|
|J610GUBU4BTD1||March 2020 patch|
|J610GUBU4BTD2||April 2020 Patch|
Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
Let’s have a look at the prerequisites before we get started with the procedures to install stock firmware on your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus. Should we do it?
- The Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus is the subject of this guide (Canada)
- To flash the firmware, you’ll need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB connection.
- Charge your smartphone till it has a minimum of 50% battery life.
- You must download and install the most recent Samsung USB Drivers on your computer.
- Check to see if you have the ODIN software installed on your computer.
- Before you do anything, make a backup of your device (no root).
Let’s look at how to flash stock ROM on an J6 Plus now.
- The Samsung J6 Plus Flash file may be downloaded here.
- The contents of the firmware flash file zip should be extracted.
- Start the ODIN program.
- In the relevant area, load the firmware files.
- Connect your phone to the computer after it has loaded (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- When you connect your phone to Odin, the CO port will light up.
- To install the firmware on your Samsung smartphone, press the Start button.
- That concludes our discussion. Once the installation is complete, you will get a PASS message.