Samsung Galaxy A11 October 2020 Security Patch (Global). Samsung began rolling out this update to Galaxy A11 users in New Zealand, Singapore, Fiji, and other countries today. With software build number A115FXXU1ATJ3, Samsung Galaxy A11 received the October 2020 security patch today. This version is based on Android 10 and has no new features other than security patch patches.
This update, according to Sammobile, resolves five critical-risk vulnerabilities in the Android OS, as well as dozens of moderate- and high-risk vulnerabilities. It also addresses 21 security flaws identified in Samsung’s software.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy A11 October 2020 Security Patch (Global)
Check Software Update on Galaxy A11:
This software update will be delivered to your Galaxy A11 through Over-the-Air (OTA) (over the air). If you haven’t yet gotten it, manually check for the OTA update by following these steps:
If you discover the updated build number A115FXXU1ATJ3, go to Settings > Software Update > Download and Install.
Make sure your Galaxy A11 has adequate energy (battery backup) and is connected to a good WiFi network before updating. If there is no new update, then manually install the firmware on your Galaxy A11 using this procedure.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A11 (SM-A115F)
- Region: Global
- Build Number: A115FXXU1ATJ3
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-10-01
How to Install October 2020 Patch on Galaxy A11
To manually flash the firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A11, you’ll need to get the ODIN flash tool, the firmware file, and the drivers.
- Only the Samsung Galaxy A11 is supported by this firmware (A115FXXU1ATJ3).
- To avoid power disruptions throughout the installation process, charge your smartphone to 50% capacity.
- A computer and USB cables are required.
- Before flashing the software on your device, make a backup.
- How to Download Firmware: Frija Tool | Samfirm Tool | Samsung Firmware Website
- Latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Install the Samsung Kies software on your PC.
- Flash tool: ODIN Flash tool
Firmware Installation Guide:
- Install the ODIN Flash Tool on your computer.
- Make sure to download and save the latest firmware to your desktop.
- To flash the firmware, open ODIN and pick the firmware file.
- Read our article on how to flash Samsung firmware using Odin to learn more about the procedure.
I hope this tutorial helped you install the October 2020 security patch on your Galaxy A11 (A115FXXU1ATJ3).